52. Dragon Whisperer

Monster / Petyr Baelish out now!

(I know aegon claimed sunfyre but fuck it its my story and I like baby dragons!)

"Mama, Mama," Aegon kept whispered as Avalon pulled him into her lap. 

"Vis-"

"I see." Viserys agreed. Aegon's little hands shook with excitement as the egg cracked. 

"Best day ever. THis is a good sign." Avalon decided. Aegon wiggled in her lap.

"MAMA!" Aegon squealed. 

"Aegon," she coed kissing his cheek. "Ohh, ohh here it comes, here it comes!" Viserys loved the look of joy and excitement in Avalon's eyes when it came to Gods creatures, from little like a lady bug to as big and dangerous as a dragon. But a baby dragon, that was next level excitement. 

"MAMA!" Aegon declared. 

"Here we go." Avalon whispered Viserys knelt beside them. 

"AH!" Aegon squealed with excitement.  

"He looks like all the colors of the sun." Avalon whispered as his head broke through.  The egg cracked in Aegon's hand then his little tail whipped out breaking another section of the egg. "Feisty one." Avalon remarked. He whipped around at the egg like he had to destory every inch of it. Aegon held out his hand shaking the egg pieces aside as he climbed into Avalons hand and back to Aegon. "Beautiful." Avalon said in awe. 

"Sunfyre." Aegon declared. 

"Thats a fine name." Viserys agreed. 

"Ow." Aegon declared his shoulders jumping up. 

"He's spiky?" Avalon pondered. Aegon nodded. Sunfyre whipped around getting used to his body. His tail and wings. 

"Ow!" Aegon said again and avalon took Sunfrye. 

"Fun little guy, you are going to have to work hard with him

"Fun little guy, you are going to have to work hard with him. I can tell." Avalon remarked. She clasped her hands together trapping him between her hands and she felt him settle. She opened her hand up again and he stared back at them still in Avalon's hands. 

"You are the dragon whisperer." Viserys remarked. 

"He was in a dark enclosed egg for a long time, it would make sense that he wanted to know he was still safe." Avalon corrected. 

"Dragon whisperer." Viserys repeated kissing her neck. 

"This is the best day ever." Avalon decided and Sunfyre walked back into Aegon's hand. "Hello sunfyre... handsome boy you are, but dont worry Mouse will take good care of you."

"He stay with me?" Aegon questioned. 

"In bed like Mouse used to!" Avalon declared completely giddy. 

"He's feisty, remember?" Viserys countered. "Mouse was always a sweetie." 

"Sunfyre will be a sweetie too, some things just take time." 

"Like this union." Viserys grumbled. 

"Gods we can not have a wedding we need to devote today for dragons!" Avalon declared as she stood up and the blanket that was on her shoulders fell to the ground, she scooped up Aegon and moved back to the bed. She lay on her stomach Aegon copied her and Sunfyre puffed out little bits of smoke. 

"Eager to start some fire training" Avalon remarked fondly as her elbows dug  into the mattress and her chin rested on her palms her feet kicked back into her bare ass as she stared back at Sunfyre.