41. Leaves me Lonely

Drama Queen // Otto Hightower out now!

Avalon came out of the forest in a daze only to see a very worried viserys running to her.

"Avalon! Where have you been!"

When avalon got pregnant again she felt very connected with nature. She couldnt explain it but she needed to be in the woods and she certainly needed to find those damn Cornish Pixies.

Viserys pulled a leave from her hair and chuckled softly.

"Oh my Avalon." Viserys chuckled kissing her gently.

"I cant explain it Vis." Avalon declared. "There is something about nature that seems so beautiful when one is bringing life into the world. Seeing the world the creation around us. The things that came before man and woman. Its just... life!" Avalon declared.

"Life." Viserys agreed kissing her again.

"Aegon! My little love come and play come and play!" Avalon declared running towards him. Aegon giggled out. "Come my love my love!" Aegon smiled back at her nodding excitedly. He shrugged as if to say what are we playing.

"Come on aegon play in the leaves with me!" Avalon declared and Viserys watched them go.

"She never lost her child like wonder." Otto remarked as Avalon grabbed Rhaenyras hand leading them out into the leaves.

"Its a good quality to have." Viserys remarked. "We all grow up too fast. I love that Avalon still smiles still laughs and she means it. She doesnt fake a smile like the rest of the realm. When shes smiling she is happy. Laughing and giggling... she is not trying to impress anyone. She is just happy in life and love." Otto looked to Viserys before looking to Avalon again it was clear they were both happy and in love. But love didnt bring him power a future hightower on the throne. 

Avalon laughed out as she fell back into the leaves. Aegon plopped down beside her.

"Viserys!" Avalon begged still laughing beside Rhaenyra and Aegon

"Viserys!" Avalon begged still laughing beside Rhaenyra and Aegon. "Come on! Dont leaves me lonely... you see what I did there? Did you hear it? Leaves like leaves!" She tossed up a handful of leaves.

"Coming!" Viserys agreed.

"Your grace thats not-" otto began but viserys was already moving towards avalon a big smile on his face.

+

"Can you hear the baby? Feel the kick?" Aegon pressed his ear to Avalons stomach as a bath was drawn for Avalon.

"Ello!" Aegon called into her plump stomach. "Ello? Ello? Ello!" Aegon echoed out before looking at Avalon. She smiled running a hand over his head. She moved his hand as her baby kicked. Aegons eyes went wide before tapping a finger against where the babes foot was kicking. "Ello?" Aegon whispered.

"Your new brother or sister is in here." Avalon remarked. "They cant wait to meet you too, I can tell, you two are going to have so much fun and be the very best of friends. I can tell that tol." aegon nodded confused but sort of understood. Something in his mamas tummy was going to be something he got to play with.

"Alright I think its time for bed." Viserys remarked and argon grumbled as he always did when it came to leaving Avalon for the night. "Mama needs a bath." Viserys remarked. Aegon pointed a finger at himself. "Can I read you a story tonight? Im really good at it. Ask your mama." Aegon looked to Avalon.

"Daddy knows the bestest stories." Avalon agreed pressing a kiss to aegons head. "When you go to sleep I will be the first face you see when you wake up." Avalon reminded Aegon kissing him again. "Sweet dreams my little angel." Aegon gave her a big kiss before Viserys picked him up. "Hey, wheres my kiss?" Avalon questioned and Viserys smiled moving back to her. A hand slipped under her robe touching her skin pulling her closer.

"I love you my Avalon."