92. Sea Unicorn

It was such a lovely day out. They took two of the little boats onto the water, soaking in the sun. 

Once out in the water they looked for fish, Avalon peered over hoping for a sea turtle sighting. Viserys glanced over at them and a wave of jealously flooded him and he didnt know why.

Maybe it was because he felt himself fading and he was jealous that daemon would swoop in like he always did and pick up the pieces when he was gone. Maybe it was that avalon was still so young and beautiful and he had never felt so old. Maybe it was that the children loved avalon the most. But of course they did. Viserys reached out touching her back gently. Avalon smiled kissing his cheek before turning back to Aegon.

Avalon laughed out as a fish jumped up splashing them. Aegon leaned back into her a smile on his face.

''This is a narwhal I know it's a whale but lets be real. It's a sea unicorn''. Avalon decided.

"A sea unicorn?" Aegon giggled out.

"Yes, I said what I said." Avalon agreed kissing his cheek. Aegon was 11 but still her little love bug. She hoped he never grew up. 

"Avalon come here. Theres that coral you like under me." Criston requested.

"You want me to leap over there?" Avalon mused.

"We both know you would." Viserys teased. Aegon and her started slowly paddling, Criston reached a hand out stopping the canoes from colliding then reached out for Avalon.

"Mama." Daeron said smiling at her as Criston reached a hand to her and she took it carefully rising from their canoe. Viserys felt the weight shifting, the canoe threatening to tip as Avalon stepped over. She settled in besides Alicent, Daeron jumped into her lap before peering over smiling down at the fish.

"Clown fish." Avalon remarked pointing down into the water.

The silence that settled around them was not uncomfortable, not for Avalon, it felt natural as they sat among the fishes. The waves rocking them gently lulling Daeron to sleep in a nice nap under the warm sun.

Crystal clear waters around them. She just noticed the peace. Alyssa reached out touching the water hoping for a fish to come her way.

Alicent and Criston whispered words avalon couldnt hear but she saw the blush on alicents face. They would be so cute together Avalon had decided a long time ago.

Aemond kept asking when would be a good time to get that dragon of his while aegon lay back soaking in the sun. while they all drifted off into the sea.

"Sea unicorn." Alyssa whispered smiling down at the narwhal. "That sounds more fun mum." Alyssa agreed. 

"It really does." Avalon agreed as she ran a hand over Daeron's back. "A unicorn of the sea."

" To be so original and beautiful." Alyssa remarked. 

"Like you." Avalon agreed. Alyssa smiled back at her, her shoulders rising up to her ears in a slow shrug. "Magical like you." Avalon assured. 

"Alyssa is a unicorn." Aemond agreed. 

"I'm a unicorn." Alyssa agreed happily. 

"Can I be a unicorn?" Daeron questioned. 

"We can all be unicorns."