82. Danger. Baby on Board

The lucky one/ Rhaenys Targaryen out now! 

During avalons fourth pregnancy she was put on bed rest quickly after a few collaspes and feeling light headed. She was bored out of her mind.

She poured over old records, ripped some, asked maesters redo others and sorted, she would reorganize the library. Sitting activies.

Avalon hated being so useless. She sat in bed and read. She tended to the kids and loved them but she didn't move much. She moved around the chambes, into the gardens but dragon riding, the maester begged her to keep it to a mimimum.  Begged her to stay on the ground. For her safety and the babes.

Considering the amount of miscarriages Aemma had Viserys was nervous he tended to Avalon hand and foot.

The water dripped. There was a splash and when Avalon glanced over her shoulder, she found Viserys already up to his waist in the steamy bath water.

"Starting without me?" Avalon mused.

"Get in," he commanded. Setting the brush aside, she pulled her hair up into a top knot and then she yanked off her clothes.

Viserys drank her in again, like he didn't just see her naked this morning, as she got dressed or an hour ago after she got all muddy trying to help Alyssa find a bug the burrowed under the spil. He lended her his hand as she climbed over the high edge of the tub. The water was hot and she relished the burn as she sunk below and let the water envelop her.  Viserys watched her intently as she sighed, leaning back against the tub's curved wall, her legs tangled around viserys.

"This is exactly what I needed," Avalon remarked. Viserys took her foot in hand and kneaded at the soft flesh.

"I needed this too." Viserys agreed. "I worry about you. How are you feeling? You look almost ready to pop..."

"I feel ready to pop." Avalon agreed.

"I was thinking Mouse and you-" viserys whispered and her eyes popped open to meet his. She saw how it was. This was clearly a trap and he was trying to seduce her into playing nice and stop dragon riding until after the baby was born. But jokes on him, she liked when he was seducing her and with a foot massage no less, she smiled as he kneaded into her arch.

"Mouse and I are a package deal." Avalon admitted.

"I know that." Viserys agreed.  "So I'm supposed to let you fly off when the maesters advised against it? Let you risk your life-"

"We stay close to the castle and I have restricted my fly time. I bring a jug of water and a pouch of nut with as well. Just in case. And mouse would protect me." Avalon reminded him.

"I know and I trust you and mouse-" he added quickly. "I just worry Avalon. You know I couldnt live without you."

"And I thank you worrying about me-" avalon tried to pulled her foot away, but Viserys one handed grip but it was firm and water sloshed over the side as she adjusted. He stared back at her.

She settled back against the tub and Viserys continued to knead the arch of her foot. She just wanted to enjoy this.

"Lets not worry about the future. Just focus on the right now. You and me and this magic massage." Avalon requested and viserys aughed out as she prodded his stomach with her opposite foot.

He switched to her other foot, the muscles in his forearms flexed as he massaged her heel. He kneaded into her calf. He continued up the curve of her leg, massaging at the back of her thigh, and she breathed out in an excited little gasp as he got closer to her center. She knew he wouldnt reach further, danger baby on board and a risky pregnancy at that but still she smiled as his hand trailed up her thigh leaning forward and kissing her.