85. Sweet Dreams

Little Devil / Viserys Targaryen / Tommy Shelby out now!

"Star light, star bright, First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, Have this wish I wish tonight..." Avalon remarked and they all pointed up at a star. "You got your wish?" Alyssa nodded, Aegon smirked up at his and Aemond leaned back into Avalon, one day his wish would come true. "Hold onto that wish." Avalon instructed before leading them back inside and tucking them in, kissing them good night.

That night the kids each had a dream...

Alyssa was standing in a cafe, she looked around curiously for Avalon but didnt see her anywhere.

"Excuse me, have you seen my mama?" Alyssa questioned coming up to a man in a bowtie. He opened his mouth to answer but a creature went flying between them. Alyssa jumped as the man's eyes followed the flying creature.

"Did you see that too?" Alyssa demanded

"I most certainly did."

"What is that thing?" Alyssa questioned.

"Goodness, my trunk!"

"Your trunk?" Alyssa chased after the man.

"As I suspected."

"What? What did you suspect?" Alyssa pondered peering in. "It's just a trunk."

"My dear Alyssa, its not just a trunk."

"How did you know my name?"

"I'm Newt." He countered instead of answering her question. "Come on, you want to be a  Magizoologist don't you?"

"A what?" ALyssa countered.

"Study magical creatures, goodness what have your professors been teaching you?" Newt declared.

"Umm... well my septa doesn't like my-"

"Come on, come on." Newt grabbed her hand. "Much to do,."

"What's that?"

"Damn nifflers."

"Niffler." Alyssa repeated. "He's so cute" she reached out and the niffler reached back for her. "he likes me-"

"Stay away!" Newt countered.

"Wha-" The niffler grabbed her necklace, breaking the lock and running away. "HEY!" Alyssa shouted.

"I got him!" Newt grabbed the niffler holding him upside down and Alyssa thought that was quite rude but Newt seemed to be tickling the Nifflers stomach and Alyssa laughed out then coins and her necklace fell free.

"Thank you

"Thank you." Alyssa clutched her necklace to her chest with relief. "What was your name again?" Alyssa pondered.

"Newt Scamander, nice to meet you princess."

+

Aegon's wish was simple, he wished it every time Avalon had them make a wish.

He didnt want the crown, he wanted to be a knight, brave and strong. To make her proud. She was already so proud of him. He was her sweet boy.

That night he dreamt they were in a war and he was the only one that could save them. He saw Vhagar, he was sure it was vhagar because she was massive. Aegon had to be brave. He walked towards the beast and must like his mother when it came to dragons. He had to be brave. Had to be fearless.

He had to be the hero and save the day

+

Aemond had one wish, much like Aegon he wished it every night. He coveted a dragon.

Twin dragons flew through the sky and Aemond stared longingly back at them. Even in his dreams he still didnt get what he wanted. He watched them as they soared majestically through the clouds.

That was when he felt the heavy purr of a dragon under him

That was when he felt the heavy purr of a dragon under him. Thats when he realized he was on a dragon. It wasn't mouse, it was his own dragon. It was huge!

"Sōvegon! Sōvegon! Sōvegon!" Aemond shouted out and his dragon took flight.

Daeron was too little to make a wish himself but he did have sweet dreams and woke up starving after dreaming of his drinking milk in the clouds.