50. Awkward

Counting Crimes/ House of the Dragon out now!

"I was terrified, I was- well not Terrified." Avalon corrected as she walked with Rhaenyra. "More... confused. Like... on what was expected of me since I never... well you remember I was- You dont remember you were a baby when I was going through my awkward phase with men." Avalon remarked and Rhaenyra chuckled. 

"You were awkward?" Rhaenyra corrected. 

"Ask Dae and Vis, I was the most awkward girl ever. I couldnt speak to anyone... believe it or not the first boy I liked was... a Lannister." Avalon whispered like it was a sin in itself. 

"Shut up!" Rhaenyra countered. 

"He was tall and older, handsome... I couldnt form sentences around him. It was years before... well lets just say I probably would not be able to talk to men if it werent for Dae and Vis." Avalon remarked. 

"What did uncle Daemon do?" Rhaenyra pondered. 

"Well... embarrassing me in public." Avalon remarked. "He was doing it in good fun... I think. I refuse to believe hes a bad guy." Avalon declared as Harwin passed them in the hallway echoing your grace and princess. Avalons gaze moved to him with a smirk. 

"What was that look for?" Rhaenyra demanded intrigued. 

"I was... your age probably and I said Harwin was handsome or cute something which Daemon took to mean lets invite him over and call him a bear." Avalon recalled and Rhaenyra's jaw dropped. "Yeah, I was humiliated. But everything worked out in the end... I hope you and Laenor can be find love, be happy..." Avalon remarked. 

"Thank you." Rhaenyra agreed. "I should get my beauty sleep I suppose, big day tomorrow." 

"Big day, but have fun." Avalon requested. 

"Thank you, auntie, goodnight." 

Avalon headed back to her chambers after peering in on Aegon and Alyssa, already fast asleep. 

"Hey Vis, I was... whats that look for?" Avalon pondered closing the door behind her, Viserys stared back at her silently. "Something on my face?" Avalon pondered touching her cheeks confused. "What?" Avalon begged, he drew out the standoff for nearly a minute before taking one knee and then a second knee. "What are - ohh."  Her hands parked at her sides, refusing to do anything else. That sexy smirk on her face in understanding.

He slid down her dress and panties, lifting her foot to free them from one leg. Instead of releasing her leg, he lifted it over his shoulder. She bit her lip trying to hide her smile but it was purely impossible.

But her hands pressed flat to the wall at her back to steady herself. He wasn't gentle or teasing, he got right into it. A slur of praising curses escaped her lips as she sucked in a sharp breath and held it as his mouth attacked her. Her fingers drove into his hair with the same force his tongue speared into her. He bit her clit and she yelled, digging her nails into his scalp. She heard him growl, it vibrated against her core.

One of his hands kept her leg spread open on his shoulder while his other hand gripped her ass. He denied her again and again, brutally taking her to the edge then pulling back until she wanted to cry or kill him.

"Vis," Avalon begged. He may have been the one physically on his knees, but there was little question as to who surrendered ... who had control, this time.

Her head fell back onto the wall, jaw slack, eyes closed. He eased her leg from his shoulder, holding her hips a moment longer until she found her balance. 

"Not that i'm complaining." Avalon assured as he got to his feet, kissing her. 

"Weddings make me want to love you even more." Viserys remarked. "Show my beautiful wife how much I love her on a day like this, a day of love." 

"Then best get back to it." Avalon agreed pulling him closer.