Yours

»»-------¤-------««

»»-------¤-------««

With her arms still around his neck, Simon wrapped his left arm around the small of her back as he eased her down onto the bed, his right hand coming up to stabilize her by grasping the area between her shoulder and neck, running the same hand between her breasts and stopping at her sternum, his face nestled against the plush on her stomach, knowing she didn't like it due to her insecurity, but he loved it.

He placed delicate kisses on her stretch marks, trailing his lips up towards her neck, a low growl rumbling in his throat as he felt her legs wrap around his waist, her calves squeezing around him, and his erection pressing into her thigh. Her fingers flexed against his clothed back; fingernails desperate to dig into his skin as his shirt was preventing her from doing so.

A low moan escaped her lips right into his ear as his lips were pressed against her neck. Like fuckin' music to my ears, he thought as he moved to look into her eyes, rewarding her with a sensual kiss, the tip of his tongue swiping at her bottom lip.

Her hands moved to his hair, twining her fingers with the longer strands as the other made its way to his arm, feeling the muscles tense under her touch as well as holding himself up. He couldn't help but press his hips into her, groaning at the sudden friction when he moved down to kiss her collarbone before trailing back down her torso, tenderly kissing each breast as both of his hands came up to cup them when he continued downward.

He felt her back arch as her hands grasped at his wrists. He knew she wanted him to continue, but he knew her insecurities were pushing the thought of him going down on her to be something negative. What if he doesn't like it? 

She rolled her hips subtly, feeling the stubble on his chin at her inner thigh, pressing a tender kiss there, complimenting the new scars from the grafts on the sensitive flesh. "Don't move."

"What if you-"

"Shh," He cut her off, wondering for a brief second if he should continue or not, wondering how much she hated the thought of a man going down on her. But it was when he felt her relax against him that he continued. "Stay still."

She was unable to contain a loud moan when she felt his lips latch to that particular button of nerves, rolling her hips and arching her back, reaching for the sheets and bringing the bunched-up fabric to her mouth, biting down to muffle her moans. "Let me hear you." He whispered through the darkness, knowing she was tense as she continued to think negatively about herself.

"I sound like an elk." She giggled, sighing.

"Then bugle for me, love." He grinned against her hot core, reaching his hands up to grasp at hers, pulling her closer to his mouth.

"I swear, Simon," She giggled, gasping as his lips returned to her clit, flicking his tongue ever-so softly, enough to cause her to jolt against his mouth, her legs tightening around his shoulders.