Triangle Betrayal

»»-------¤-------««

»»-------¤-------««

Simon watched Kiera carefully as she focused on the task at hand. She stayed in her vehicle, focusing on her laptop as she looked at the photo of Isaac's license plate on his phone, her eyes darting back and forth, her jaw dropping slightly before immediately reaching for her phone to call Laswell, sitting back in the driver's seat as she took a selfish drag from her vape pen. "What is it?" Simon asked.

"This is all a big triangle," She sighed. "Now I know why Isaac didn't tell me his last name when he came up to the ranch yesterday."

"Why?"

She looked at him, turning the laptop around for him to see for himself, "His last name is Graves."

Bloody fucking hell, he grimaced as she faced the laptop back towards her, putting the address on file into her GPS. "He lives only thirty minutes from we're at right now. I'm going to drive by and get a layout of the place. I'm willing to bet that we can find both Shepherd and Malcolm there."

"Considering they're both wanted men, I doubt they're in the same place."

"I'm going to correct you on something: they're both stupid men. They're probably holding each other's dicks while they pee."

He chuckled, loving her foul mouth just as much as he enjoyed the feeling of it on him - both lovingly and intimately. "You're probably right."

Kiera dialed Laswell's number, putting it on speaker before it rang four times, Laswell answering with haste. "Kiera. Manage to scramble anything?"

"I think so. Does the name Isaac Graves mean anything to you?"

She sighed, "Partially. If it's the same person we're thinking of."

"Well, I can't see much background on him from my computer, so I'll give you his name and license plate number. His driver's license states he's a resident of Arlington, Virginia, but the address is invalid since his plates are in Wyoming. The Wyoming tag pulled up a completely different address, so me and Simon are going to drive by and see what we're working with."

"I'll get to working on it now. I'll call you back once I find something."

"Thanks."

'Starting route to 555 Wyoming Pike Drive' her GPS alerted her after she had started the route, excitement coursing through her veins as she had finally seemed to pick up a trail to Fernando's kidnappers. "We'll go get supper after this, okay?"

"Supper?" He chuckled, the phrase being foreign to him.

"Right. I keep forgetting you're British. It means dinner, babe." She poked.

"Keep poking at me. You still haven't been to my 'neck of the woods' yet." He arched his brow, using a familiar phrase he had heard her say a few times, desperately trying to mimic a nearly southern accent, but he failed.