Distant Memories

»»-------¤-------««

»»-------¤-------««

Kiera's moans filled the quiet bedroom, her leg curled around Simon's hip as he took her sideways on the bed, his hand clasping down on her hip while her free arm curled around his head while he kissed her neck. Neither were expecting to start the morning of her birthday with sensual sex, Kiera catching on to his excruciating "morning wood" that he would keep to himself when it happened.

She hummed in arousal, subtly pushing her hips against his while he spooned her, pleased to discover that Simon subtly pushed his hips against her after she did it, sighing as he visualized himself making love to her as he spooned her, huffing at the thought of her leg hiked around his hip while his hands discovered her while she lay comfortably on her side. "Stop movin'." He sighed, truly not knowing if she was feeling erotic - not wanting to pursue his desire to take her unless she wanted him to.

"Sorry," She hummed, smirking. "I thought you didn't sleep, Mr. Nightowl."

"Not my sleep I'm worried about, love." He whispered, his thumb rubbing slightly against her exposed hip.

"Then what're you worried about?" She grinned, purposely pressing her rear against his hips, feeling his erection.

You bloody know, he huffed to himself, unable to keep himself from pressing his groin against her rear, wanting to grip her rear in his hand. She was teasing him.

And he liked it.

"Worried about how you're pressing against me knowing what I've got going on." He sighed, pressing a delicate kiss to her neck.

"Couldn't help it."

"Neither can I."

"What're you going to do about it?" She whispered, pressing her rear against him again, pleased at his wineful pleasure. Her tone laced in pleasure as well as brief impatience while her body language urged him to continue touching her, his hand rubbing to the bottom of her ribcage and to her hip.

"Give me that green light, love. Then I'll show you." He said lowly, nuzzling his face against her shoulder that was clothed with his shirt - her favorite sleep apparel as well as a pair of shorts.

She hummed, closing her eyes at the sensation of his lips against her neck. "Show me."

His hand curled around the waistband of her shorts, slowly pulling them down to expose her for him as her free hand reached behind her, searching for the waistband of his sweatpants to expose his erection, pumping him lazily while he did the same to her. "Soaking wet for me, love. Looks like I wasn't the only one waking up with desire."

"When're you going to realize that you have me soaked doing things that aren't even sexual?" She giggled, releasing a small moan at the sensation of his fingers sliding between her core.