Sabotage

»»-------¤-------««

»»-------¤-------««

"Wake up," Kiera said to Johnny, the alarm she had set on her phone going off as it was now time to perform the task at hand as well as being irritated by his obnoxious snoring. "How the fuck does Teeter manage to sleep at night with you?" 

"She-She doesn't-"

"Don't bullshit me. You think nobody notices when you two are off somewhere?" She giggled. "Everybody knows when Teeter goes somewhere because of that mouth of hers." 

"Yeah, it does wonderful things." He smirked, recalling how she referred to him as her "favorite type of popsicle", the joke musing between them as something secret.

She scoffed, disgusted, "Too much fucking information, Soap." 

"Hey, you asked." 

"I don't recall asking a damn thing. I was referring to how loud she can be-"

"That's true, too." He continued, laughing at her reaction by securing her pistol in her holster before opening the truck door, turning the vehicle off. 

"Fucking Christ. Let's go." 

He chuckled, exiting the vehicle and slipping on the vest she had loaned him. "What're we doing?" 

"You ask so many questions. Here, put these gloves on and this balaclava. We can't be seen." She said, doing the same as she told him before walking towards the back of the truck, retrieving the explosive from the cooler she concealed it in. 

"Sounds fun." He sighed, eager to continue as he watched her take a ratchet wrench from the backseat before removing her license plate and tossing it into the backseat. 

"What'd you do that for?" 

"Like I said: can't be seen. Any more questions?" 

He shook his head, "No. I'll think of them when we go on. You know, I've never been one to walk into an ambush-"

"We're not being ambushed. This is the trailer park and we're the tornado." 

He raised his brow in excitement, "I like it. Let's get this twister going, then." 

She nodded, gearing up with the materials she would need to disarm the security cameras at the gate, ensuring she had everything she needed to keep both her and Soap concealed. She glanced down at her watch, seeing that it was a few minutes past seven-thirty, thankful that the time change was once in her favor, but also dreading going home to the obvious tension between her and Simon, expecting him to run away from her. Can't blame him. I'm fucking crazy

Once to the gate, Johnny watched her work her magic on the security alarms, disarming them for however long they needed them to be while he verified that it was only them at the location before they dashed towards the facility that secured the plane, Johnny covering her six as she worked her way into the building, the plane's shadow being nothing less than intimidating. "Alright, what next?" He whispered.