The Woman is Always Right

I'm sorry it took me so long to publish this. I've been working on it for four days. This week has been a rollercoaster of emotions. From prepping for the bad winter here in Montana (they're calling for bad wind gusts and below freezing temperatures. currently -16 as I publish this and I'm suffering because my heat doesn't work), to working, to struggling with bills, from fixing the truck to get from point A to B (minor issues, thankfully), and to falling back into a depression, I'm at least excited to announce that rewriting this story in POV's starts this weekend! I will also have an alternative chapter for chapters I've been wanting to do, but they will be labeled to where you can tell which is an alternate chapter or not. I've fallen in love with writing in POV's, so I'm going to turn this entire book into a POV from either Simon, Kiera, and maybe even Johnny! I'm excited to get started on this! 

Happy reading with this possibly shitty chapter. I feel like it's all over the place.

*

Simon's Point of View:

My lips made gentle trails against Kiera's inner thighs, my face soaked from the first orgasm I pulled out of her, those thighs squeezing around my head, hoping that she would eventually crush my head like a watermelon. I managed to discover that sweet spot that sprayed all over me, and I loved it.

"Give it to me, love," I cooed to her, my lips hovering over her soaked core. "Give me another one. You got another one in you, yeah?"

"S-Simon!"

"I asked you a question."

I wanted to peer up at her, but her baby bump blocked my view.

"What was it again?"

"Give me another one, love."

"I-It feels too much—"

"Come on, love, you can take it. I can feel you coiling up around my fingers. Let it go."

She breathed in deeply, her legs shaking against me when I felt her clamp down around my fingers, covering her mouth to keep that tempting moan leave her mouth. She tasted so fucking good that I would gladly trade it for a four-course meal hands-down. I didn't dare waste a drop, licking and sucking her clean before I even came up for breath.

I wanted the smell of her on my lips forever. Turning her on her side, I pressed her legs together, making sure she was comfortable. "Give me your hands."

"Wh—"

"Wasn't a question, sweetheart. Hand 'em over."

She grinned, doing as she was told, gasping when she heard the click of my handcuffs clasping around her wrists. "You're not going anywhere, love."

"I wasn't planning to, baby."

I lined myself up with her as I moved her to ensure she was comfortable due to her belly, putting her comfort far before my own. "Comfortable?"

She nodded, glancing at me before her jaw dropped when I entered her. "F-fuck! Simon!"

"Quiet down, love," I smirked, smacking her ass and pinching it between my thumb and index finger, spreading her ass apart so I could watch myself fuck her. "Fuck yes. You feel so bloody good, love."

"S-Simon! I-I'm gonna come," She babbled. "I'm gonna come!"

"Already? No, I don't think so. Look at me," I growled, using my other hand to grab between the handcuffs, pulling her arms back towards me to gain leverage. "Look at me."