A Bitter Surprise - Part 1

Roughly four days later, Simon awoke from a returning night-terror, his body tense and his limbs nearly trembling. His eyes shot open at the sensation of warmth against his sternum - Kiera's hand. "Simon, it's okay. I'm here." She whispered, cupping his cheek and feeling his tremble. 

He sighed deeply at her touch, relieved. "It's okay, babe." 

He reached up and clasped her hand with his, fingers curling around the top of her hand and squeezing for his own reassurance - reassurance that she was still there - unlike his night-terror he had just suffered through. Aside from another intense night of constant calls throughout his shift, he returned home that morning to exhaustion to only receive a terrible paralysis that swallowed him to a dark abyss that he hadn't returned to in quite a while. 

"I know now." He sighed, blinking away the strain in his eyes, oblivious to how red the whites of his eyes were. 

He felt her head shift to look up at him, seeing the concern behind her gaze. "You started thrashing in your sleep." She whispered. 

"Not surprised," He grumbled. "What time is it?" 

She sighed as she turned over to tap the screen of her phone, seeing that it was a quarter till nine a.m. "Almost nine. You haven't been asleep long." 

"I'm exhausted," He huffed. "Last night was rough." 

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll go make you some tea and breakfast if you're hungry." She whispered, pressing a kiss to his bare chest before she made an effort to sit up, Simon's arm that was above his head as he slept reached up to gently grasp her bicep, gently pulling her back down, the absence of her warmth enough to take him back down into that dark abyss if he fell back to sleep. 

"I'm not hungry right now, love." 

She looked at him from over her shoulder, feeling his thumb rub slow circles against her arm, his tired eyes looking up at her, begging. "I heard your stomach growl earlier, so your body says otherwise." 

He breathed a chuckle, "My body is saying otherwise to two different things right now." 

She hummed, "And what's that?"

"One of them I'm ashamed to admit this early in the morning," He shrugged, a smirk toying at his lips, the sight of her wearing one of his shirts to bed being one of the many reasons she never failed to arouse him. "But I'm sure you already knew that." 

She grinned, sensing that familiar morning arousal that Simon conquered nearly every day, except most days his typical and regular strain was held until she was ready. He had never put pressure on her to help ease his sexual tension.

And never will. 

But he was never ashamed to admit to her that she always made him intimately excited. 

"You may tease me about my cooking, but I know how to take care of that problem." She smirked down at him, watching his eyes light up at her proposal, taking a deep breath when he watched her disappear under the thick comforter, feeling her body heat hovering over his lower stomach. His cock couldn't help but twitch when he felt her palm him through his sweatpants. 

"You sure do, love." He breathed, his heavy lids closing at the feeling of her lips on his hip, feeling her make a trail from his lower abdomen and to his waistline, her fingers curling around the waistband of his sweatpants.

She pumped him once with her right hand, her left hand reaching up and splaying across his chest, feeling his slow heartbeat. Licking up his shaft, she felt him tense when she put him in her mouth, twisting her tongue along the bottom of him as she bobbed her head up and down, granting him with immense pleasure.