Reminder

"Yes, Natalie, I'll need my laptop from the office. I'm paying you to be my driver today." Simon heard Kiera explain from the kitchen, her shoulders slumped and her eyes holding bags under them as she lazily fondled with the court papers in front of her.

He took a deep breath as he stood behind her at the table, cupping her shoulders with his palms and gently squeezing, massaging her tense muscles tenderly, knowing she must've had a big plan otherwise she wouldn't have been awake at six thirty a.m. "I'll be there by lunchtime today. I have a meeting with Robert at eight."

"That's fine by me. I need to take my son to school anyway."

"Sounds good. I'll see you soon!" Natalie chimed from the other end of the phone.

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

"Wrangling in reinforcements, love?" Simon hummed, leaning down to kiss the crown of her head, his tired eyes closing at the scent of her shampoo lingering from the shower she had. "You're up way too early to be doing something other than getting in trouble."

"I couldn't sleep." She sighed.

"Well, they say spiders never do." He snickered.

"Stick around to watch me spin my web." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"If that web involves spindling me into it, then I most definitely will, love."

"I never thought you'd be the one for a morning quickie." She giggled.

He shook his head before pressing another kiss to the crown of her head, "Not for a quickie, no. It's almost six thirty. We have more than enough time for anything other than one."

"Wouldn't it be a shame if I somehow ended up back in our bed instead of at this table giving myself a migraine looking at these court papers..." She trailed off, giggling when Simon offered her his hand to take generously.

"It would be, wouldn't it? I don't have to be at work until eight-thirty."

She hummed against his lips, feeling him guide her back towards their bedroom, nearly shocked when she took the lead and pushed him onto his back, crawling over him to straddle his hips, decorating his neck with delicate kisses while her palms pressed against his chest. "With this rate, you're going to make me late, love." He breathed.

"Don't worry about that, baby. I'll make it quick. Lord knows I can get you off fast." She teased.

"You will if you do what I think you're going to do." He chuckled.

"I like to take my time when I do that," She breathed. "But I am going to take care of you. Mom told me you had a migraine yesterday."

"I like the sound of that," He groaned into her neck, the stubble on his chin scratching against her collarbone. "I think I'd want to suffer through a migraine every day if it means you rubbing all over me to help me feel better..."

"Is that right?"

"In fact, I'm getting a headache right now and the only way to get rid of it is to keep doing what you're doing right now." He poked, genuinely enjoying just her presence alone on top of him. Her touch was better than sex if he were forced to compare. Sure, it was amazing, but the way she kissed him, the way she touched him, the way she effortlessly lured him into her was a thing of grace and he truly couldn't get enough of it.

"I know just the solution for that problem." She hummed, gently pressing kisses along his collarbone and towards his bare chest, the tip of her tongue teasing along his sternum after she felt his heartrate pick up the more she continued to move downwards towards his waistline. His hands slowly found their way to her hair, slowly removing the scrunchie that clasped her hair into an unkept bun, releasing her long blonde tresses over her shoulders and splaying against his skin.