Fire Away

»»-------¤-------««

"How you doin' back there baby?" Teeter snickered from the front seat of Kiera's truck as Soap occupied the backseat as they followed the rental car Price been driving during the team's stay. Simon accompanied Price in the Suburban along with Gaz, Alejandro, and Fernando - who was sleeping soundly against his father - finally sleeping somewhat soundly since he had been rescued. 

"Rather lonely back here." Soap sighed from the backseat. 

"That's alright, baby. You can always come sit on momma's lap before you leave." She taunted. 

"I don't think Kiera would appreciate that." Soap commented.

"No, I wouldn't," She scoffed, keeping her gaze on the road ahead of her. "I'm sure you two have spent plenty of time together beforehand." 

"I ain't never get enough, K," Teeter smirked, looking over her shoulder back at Soap, winking at him playfully, pleased at how he blushed at her words. "You be tense over there behind that wheel." 

"Because I'm constantly worried about you two taking your clothes off in my truck and forcing me to listen." She scoffed. 

"Nah, I wouldn't do that unless it was okay," Teeter snickered at her, both her and Soap smirking at Kiera's awkwardness. "Baby, you still got your candy back there? She looks like she's hungry." 

"Yeah, got two left in the bag." He replied, reaching into his pocket to retrieve the gummies that were infused with cannabis - something Teeter introduced to Soap as something to assist with his pre-flight anxiety. "Here you go, Kiera. You can have the rest." 

"What are these? Oh my God- are these sour apple rings? I love these!" She smiled, reaching into the bag and putting one in her mouth, unaware about the side effects that were soon to follow. 

"They're so good," Teeter hummed, watching her take another one into her mouth, amused at how oblivious Kiera was as to what she was actually eating, thinking it was just candy without knowing any better. "How long till we get to the airport?"