The Rileys - Part 3

"You like teasing me the way you do, love?" Simon growled into Kiera's ear as she was bent over the small table that was in their hotel room after a long night of walking the Las Vegas Strip once their dinner was over. "You like wearing a sexy little number like this and expect me not to want to touch you?"

"That's why I do it, babe," She moaned, gripping the edge of the table as his thrusts became sharper, indicating that his climax was on the horizon. "I love when you touch me."

He groaned in reply, "Just like I love when you tease me the way you do and my reward is watching you be flustered all night until I could get a hold of you. If only you would've let me have you on the High Roller." 

"I should have," She breathed a giggle. "I know you can make it quick." 

"I don't care about getting myself off. Just you," He growled before tapping the outside of her left thigh with his left hand. "Now, put this leg on the table. I think you've earned your orgasm tonight." 

"Please!" 

"Please, what?" 

"Please, sir!" 

"Good girl," He rasped, thrusting his hips a bit faster now that he felt her walls contracting around him. "Let go for me." 

Once he felt her legs tremble, it wasn't long before she released a moan that was louder than what he was used to hearing - almost like a shriek, he too was briefly startled before she tucked her bottom lip between her teeth, taking a deep breath of relief once her orgasm subsided. It's been so long... 

He wasn't far behind her, halting briefly to release inside of her as he leant over to place kisses on her bare shoulder before he withdrew. "Look at you, love." He breathed a chuckle. 

"I'm afraid to." 

"Shouldn't be," He breathed. "Let's get you cleaned up. I'm afraid I've made a mess." 

"That you have," She breathed, letting him remove her dress completely while she took down her hair and rid her feet from her heels. "Shower, then bath?" 

He smirked, "Whatever you wish, love. When I get you taken care of, I'll order some room service and you can pick us out a movie. Our flight leaves tomorrow evening-"

"You still haven't told me where we're going!" 

"It's important," He shook his head, reaching past her to turn on the shower once he had led her into the bathroom. "I want to see the look on your face once we get there. It'll be priceless." 

She blushed, "Is it something I could figure out?"

"Very much so if I give you a hint now. Get in." He smirked, nodding his head for her to enter the shower first after he had held his fingers under the water to ensure it wasn't too hot for her. 

"Please? Just a hint!" 

"Now you're sounding like Baler when he wanted in on what you were planning for Christmas. You'll see when we get there." He chuckled. 

"Fine," She huffed. "I trust you." 

"I'd hope so. Otherwise, you wouldn't have married me." 

"I wouldn't have even invited you to come home with me the first time if I didn't trust you!" She laughed, turning around in his arms to reward him with a kiss as he had begun putting shampoo into her hair while she spread body wash along the column of his back. 

*

"Love, we've already finished half of this popcorn and almost dug into this entire cheesecake and you still haven't found a movie!" Simon teased, smirking at how Kiera sat on the edge of the bed as she continued to scroll through her Peacock account for any movie that sparked both of their interests.