Uncle Simon

Okay, I LOVED writing this chapter because who doesn't love Simon being a loving father? 

Happy reading! I wrote this throughout the day on my iPad between clients at work and proofread it before I posted it, and I'm so happy with how it came out! 

Simon's Point of View:

"Love? Do you want to come with me to see Johnny's baby?" I asked her, rubbing her hair out of her face to wake her up gently as we were still on the couch. I wasn't sure how I ended up lying on my back with her head nestled against my hip, my left leg dangling off the side of the couch and my right tucked between the couch and Kiera's body.

"Hm?" She hummed, bringing her hand up to grab mine, and I couldn't help but chuckle when she used my hand to cover up her eyes before realizing what I had just asked her. She jolted up, the crown of her head pinching my cock and balls against my bloody hip. So, I jolted up, too. "Johnny had his baby?!"

I groaned, "No, Teeter did," my hands covering my junk and nearly hunched over in pain. "Bloody fucking hell."

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, babe." She gasped, realizing what she had accidentally done. Truly, I had been in worse pain before and felt like I had no reason to complain when Kiera had been through worse, but fuck did it hurt.

"You didn't know, Kiera."

"What were you asking me?"

"Give me a minute. I think you crushed one of my nuts." I groaned, my legs nearly curling towards my stomach while I was nearly unable to realize that Kiera's hands were on my arms to soothe my pain.

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" She giggled.

I opened my eyes to glance towards the other couch to make sure Eva wasn't around to hear it, and I saw that she had folded up her blanket and went elsewhere within the lodge, "Though your mouth is heavenly, I don't think it'll help right now, love."

"I'm so sorry, Simon," She frowned, leaning down to press a kiss to my arm. "What do I need to get you?"

"I'll be fine in just a minute. I just need to whine in peace."

"Okay, babe. I'm so sorry. Um... I'll go make you something to eat after I check on the kids."

"I'll... be here." I sighed, the pain slowly starting to subside between my legs. I was a vulnerable little bitch when my cock was hurting, and I wanted to be a complete baby and just whine and groan all day. Honestly, I was the same way when I was sick, too. It was rare that I ever did get sick, but when I do, I'm the worst person to be around.

Everything was too hot, too cold, too annoying, too loud, and sleep never helped because I could never fucking breathe.

Amidst my pain, I still managed to reach my hand out to help her up off of the couch if she needed it. "Do you think they'll let us take the kids in?"

"Who, love?" I groaned, slightly irritated that she was asking me questions while my pain was still on the rise instead of just leaving me alone to whine amongst myself.

"The doctors!"

"Probably not because she's in the recovery ward."

"I'll probably have to stay here, then."

"Just... Give me a minute, please."

"O-Okay. I'm sorry."

All I could do was nod, my cock throbbing between my legs, and not in a good way. I felt like her heavy ass head tore it off unintentionally. My manhood was compromised, and I was in severe pain once the adrenaline was wearing off.