Beauty Within the Eyes of Simon

Fair warning, this chapter ends in PURE SMUT. It's nasty, it's dark and romantic and full erotica. I thought it was nasty when I wrote it, but I only think so because it's new and out of my comfort zone personally, but I still had fun writing it. And it's new because it's all written in Simon's point of view. I've written sex with him from his point of view before in a previous chapter, but not a quickie on the bathroom counter of a safehouse. This is dirty, exploring his kinks he had always wanted to try with Kiera on her own terms. He's dominant and degrading. 

And honestly... I love it. 

Happy reading, you have been fed!

*

Simon's Point of View:

After six days in the hospital, Johnny was finally cleared to proceed with being discharged. He was walking on his own, but his assigned doctor recommended a wheelchair for the time being, at least until we got back to the States.

So that promoted me from concerned comrade to the bloke's fucking nursemaid. I was tempted to nudge Johnny into the corners of the hall as he kept running his mouth. He was giddy with excitement when he had finally managed to contact Teeter, failing to tell her his condition in fear of worrying her. He wanted to wait until he got home, and I didn't blame him for that.

We had joined Price and Kyle for a goodbye lunch, and Johnny was happy with the fact that we got a good table due to his wheelchair, a bandage still covering his left ear and the healing hole in his head.

He wouldn't shut up about how he was going to see Teeter again, and I kept having to remind him to not tell her anything about Kiera and I coming home with Baler around. Eva knew, and a part of me was worried that she would let it slip that we'd be home a few days after Thanksgiving.

I was happy for the bloke, though. He survived a nearly fatal shot and his only worry was getting back home to his fiancé, hoping to be there for the birth of his son.

Yes, Kiera and I knew the gender of his child and Johnny did not. Per his request, he wanted to be surprised when the baby was born, but we had known for a few weeks now, and I knew that his new son was going to be a spitting image of him.

I carried Kiera and I's duffel bag across my shoulder while Johnny's was on his lap, pushing him through the airport terminal as Kiera walked closely behind me, the only thing she carried was her purse, and that was still too much for her to carry in my opinion, but she insisted.

Let's face it, she wanted to carry her own purse so that she could find an excuse to spend her money at a coffee shop when I told her to use my money, but I wasn't going to argue. She and I were done arguing for a while because we both obviously hated it, but it was a tear in my soul every time an obstacle came in front of us, mainly because the fault of it was my own actions.

The plan Kiera and I discussed was that we were going to surprise Baler at a rodeo he was competing in this coming weekend. We didn't like the news that he was participating in something Kiera frowned upon in fear of him getting hurt, but we knew it was important to him. She had been on the phone with one of her friends that was on an equestrian drill team that was performing during the opening ceremony of the rodeo, and she asked if Kiera wanted to perform with them as they were down a rider to carry the American flag, so of course, Kiera said yes after asking me, and I told her yes as long as she was sure that she was okay to ride a horse given her early pregnancy and ankle.

I figured this would've been a perfect opportunity for Kiera to surprise Baler as he would be near the arena floor when she would come out, and I was excited to see it.