The Ball

»»-------¤-------««

»»-------¤-------««

"You look..." Simon sighed, approaching her from behind and setting his hands on her hips. "Bloody gorgeous, love." 

She blushed, looking down at the countertop before she adjusted the dress on her torso, sighing in delight as the dress was better than what she imagined, even though she had to get it altered to conceal her cleavage

She blushed, looking down at the countertop before she adjusted the dress on her torso, sighing in delight as the dress was better than what she imagined, even though she had to get it altered to conceal her cleavage. I'm glad this is stretchy, she sighed to herself. I'm already burning up but I'd be dying if it wasn't stretchy. "Thank you, babe," She smiled back at him through the mirror, eyeing him up and down as he was in his dress blues for the ball. "Although I can't quit looking at you all dressed up and expecting me not to be all over you."

"There'll be plenty of time for that, love," He smirked, bringing his hands around to rest his palms on either side of her bump. "Do you have your flats?" He asked, referring to the pair of comfortable shoes she was planning to take with her for when her feet were due to ache. 

"They're in my bag." 

"Good," He nodded, looking at her again through the mirror, beyond ecstatic to see the day she would be walking down the aisle to him, imagining her in a white dress and veil - searing their love and promise of commitment towards each other for the rest of their lives. I'm so bloody ready. "I won't be able to focus tonight. I'm just going to let you know ahead of time." 

"I think that's something we can both agree on." 

He hummed against her shoulder, pressing a delicate kiss to the area between her shoulder and neck, a familiar growth prodding at his trousers as well as the world fading around them, the subtle smell of her perfume drawing him in like a moth to the flame. He huffed after he placed another kiss to her hot skin, knowing that if he kept doing it, the ball would be the last thing on his mind. "We better get going." 

"We don't have to be there for another hour," She giggled, oblivious to his warning. "What's the rush?"

"The more I stand here and look at you, the more I'm thinking about ditching this ball and bending you over this counter." His gaze at her through the mirror was prominent, his irises dark with lust, his flame he held towards her never showing a sign of dim.