Deployment

Simon's Point of View:

The night before Soap and I deployed, Kiera and I couldn't help but be joined intimately. We had built up a lot of tension and frustration over the weekend, but I wanted nothing more than to be as gentle as I could with her, saving my rage and violence for that bastard Russian rat. Kiera deserved nothing of my rough hands, even when she wanted me to be rough, but I always held myself back. I was going to miss having her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. We had been going on for over an hour now, and I wasn't about to let her have an orgasm yet. I didn't want it to end. Aside from my wife, kissing my twins goodnight and tucking them in for my last night with them tore me in two. Would they remember me if I didn't make it back home? Would Kiera move on from me and find another man to help raise our children?

I hoped not, because no man can do what I can do.

And I say that confidently because I know it's true.

Her head was cradled in my arm as I took her on her side, holding one of her legs up with my free hand so I could look down and watch what I was doing to her. It always did something to me. My mouth was behind her ear, whispering how beautiful she was and how well she always took me. She still wasn't showing that precious being she was carrying yet, but I knew I was the reason why it would be there after a few months.

I wanted her mouth on mine as I craved the taste of her, so my free hand left her leg to hang over my hip, bringing that same hand to cup her chin, turning her head to face me as I trapped her lips with mine. Fuck, she always tastes so sweet and feels just as good. After my first taste of her, I found myself craving her more than I did a Sterling or glass of whiskey. The way she panted in my mouth was enough to make me fill her up all over again.

Bloody hell, I'm definitely going to miss how she feels against me less than how she makes me feel.

"Let it go, love," I whispered against her lips. "Give it to me."

Soon, she gasped, and I could feel her tighten around me and shudder against me. I felt her constrict around me as if that pretty and perfect cunt was wanting to keep me inside of her, sucking me in.

And I was not complaining.

I continued to rub slow circles against her clit with my middle finger, and I could feel how soaked my fingers were. I stilled when I released inside of her, groaning inside of her ear, raising her leg back up so I could look down and see the mess I was leaving between her legs, pulling myself out to watch my own spend drain from her. My mark. With as fast as it seeped out of her, I used myself to push it back in.

Smirking against her hot neck, I fought to catch my breath as well as she. I was going to miss this, but I felt it did me no good to tell her how much I was going to miss her and our home when I had the choice to decline Price's request for Johnny and I reinstate our position, but I had been a part of the Task Force for years – longer than Kiera and I have been together. Before her, they were my family, my only family. I had an obligation no matter how far I stayed away. I think she knows that, too – knows enough about that same feeling enough to not argue about it. She would want me to watch over my comrade's backs like they do for me, having faith in me to keep them safe as well as coming home.

I was already ready to come home, and I haven't even left yet.

I stay sheathed inside of her until I went soft, placing soft and delicate kisses against her neck and shoulder. "Join me in the shower, yeah?"

"I will. I just... Want to lay here with you for a bit."

"I can do that, love," I whispered back, placing another kiss to her bare shoulder. "I don't want to move, either."