British Teddy

Author's Note: This is mainly just a filler chapter with nothing but pure fluff. I have something in the works for a new character in this series that is needing some major development that I believe Simon can be the one to help with. I'm looking forward to it and hope you all are too!

*

Price entered Simon and Kiera's home with a warm smile, oblivious to their flushed tone of sex as Simon greeted him with a handshake, seeing a large gift bag in Price's free hand. "When'd you get a dog, mate?"

"That was Kiera's doing," He chuckled, glancing down to see Kimber sitting at the Captain's feet. "She got a dog and a cat during the months I was gone." 

"She's adorable," Price chuckled, having so sense that a dog had ever been in their house, not one bit surprised that their house was as clean as a whistle with their military habits and Kiera's natural housekeeping habits. He soon became comfortable with the warm and inviting smell of apple cider filling his senses. "How are the kids?" 

"Sleeping soundly, thankfully." Simon huffed. 

"I'd say they didn't like their check-up?" 

"No. It broke my heart more than it hurt them," He sighed. "Evie was restless for a few hours after we got home, but she finally went to sleep about an hour or so ago." 

"I hate to hear that," Price shook his head. "Good visit aside from their shots, yeah?"

"Grew a couple of inches. Too fast for my liking, but I can't do anything about it." He frowned. 

"Before you know it, they'll be running around the house driving you mad." 

"I doubt they will drive me mad, but in a way, I look forward to it - teaching Jacob how to hunt, taking Evie on her first date, taking them on vacations." 

Price smiled, setting the gift bag on the nearby table, "You? Taking a vacation? I'll believe that when I see it, mate." 

"Kiera was talking about a beach in the future, excited about how they'd react to sand and water," He mused. "Although I'm nervous at the thought as I've never been to a beach to relax." 

"That could be your honeymoon spot." He poked. 

"Maybe, but as much as I'd like to take the kids with me, I'd want to take her somewhere special where we can enjoy our time together after being married. I was thinking Spain or Italy." 

"Extravagant, Simon," Price chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "Definitely didn't expect that." 

"I don't want to be cliche and take her to Florida or California for a honeymoon," Simon shrugged. "I want to take her somewhere we've never been before that wasn't a deployment." 

"I understand. I took Alice to the Bahamas for our honeymoon." 

"Didn't expect that," Simon mocked, arching his brow. "Figured you would've taken her to Brazil so you can shop for expensive cigars." 

Price laughed, "Believe me, it was on my list. Didn't even pick up a cigar the entire time we were there." 

"I call rubbish on that, old man," Simon chuckled. "There's no way you didn't pick up a cigar your entire trip." 

"She said it leaves a weird taste in my beard. Couldn't risk fucking up my honeymoon without any festivities with a new wife. The cigar can wait." He smirked. 

"Bloody hell, Price," Simon shook his head. "I could've gone the rest of my life without hearing that." 

Price nodded, arching his brow, "Just like I could've gone the rest of my life without hearing you two when I stood outside at the front door. I just got out of the shower and she's feeding Jacob my arse."