◆Information◇

Miyuki Shizuka
[ 静か御幸, Shizuka Miyuki]

Names:

Yuki
Yuki-chan
Shizuka-san
Shizuka-kun
Miyuki-chan
Mimi
Miyu-chan
Yucchan
Pepperhead

Age:
16

Birthday:
January 1st

Hair colour:
Black and White

Eye colour:
Green

Weight:
53kg

Height:
165cm

Quirk:
Puppeteer; Light/Umbra Technique.

Education:
Reiko Junior High
U.A. High

Family:
Shizuka Ren (Adoptive father)
Shizuka Kasumi (Adoptive mother)

Appearance:
Miyuki is a girl of average height. She has fair pale skin, green eyes, and rosy pink lips. She is of a lissom build with gentle curves and a fair sized bust. Her black and white hair is often tied up in two pigtails with a pair of chopsticks in each one. Her bangs cover her forehead with two long ones framing her face, one black and the other white. When untied, her hair reaches her waist.

She has light freckles dotted across her nose and cheeks that can only be seen up close and she is always wearing a calm expression that makes her seem more approachable to those around her.

When she uses her quirk, her eyes glow due to the nature of her light Quirk.

Clothing:

Casual:
Miyuki wears a simple white hoodie, black shorts, and a pair of white sneakers.

Junior High uniform:
She wears a black blazer with a golden lining on the collar, a grey sweater on top of a white button-up shirt underneath, a thick black skirt, knee high black socks and brown haruta shoes.

U.A. uniform:
She wears a white button-up shirt and red tie underneath the U.A. Grey blazer with two green stripes on the sleeves, green skirt, thigh-high socks and brown haruta shoes.

Hero uniform:
She wears a black and white sleeveless biker jacket with a pair of black and white shorts. She has a black X armband on one arm and on the other a net-like glove that becomes opaque at the elbow. In addition, due to her puppeteer quirk, she wears a gas mask. She wears fishnet leggings beneath the shorts but are covered by a pair of thigh high black and white combat boots. Attached to her boots are holsters that carry her support weapons: steel hairsticks. These can be used for close and mid-range combat.

(For visual references...👇)

(Pink part is white)

Accessories:
Red ribbons she uses to tie her hair.
Hairsticks she recycled to wear in her hair (found in Dagobah Municipal Beach park).