◆ Chapter 70 ◇

Gym Gamma:

Once she changed into her P.E. uniform, Miyuki joined the rest of her class in the gym. The three seniors were already inside, also dressed in their own P.E. tracksuits.

"Um... are you serious?" Hanta asked, watching as Mirio stretched his legs.

"Totally serious!" Mirio replied energetically.

"Mirio, you probably shouldn't," Tamaki said, facing the wall of the gym. Miyuki looked at him with concern.

"He's so far!" Minoru commented.

"For the work studies, it would've been enough for us to say, 'This is how it was and I learned a lot from it,'" Tamaki continued in a low voice. "Not everyone is filled to the brim with ambition. We can't end up with kids who are unable to recover after this."

"Huh?" Minoru asked fearfully.

"What does he mean by 'unable to recover'...?" Ejirou asked.

"Oh, listen! Did you know?" Nejire spoke up as she played with Mina's horns. "In the past, there was a student who got so frustrated the student quit being a hero, and that caused all sorts of problems. Did you know that? It's tough, isn't it, Togata? If you don't think things through, this'll be rough. Really rough."

How terrible, Miyuki thought, frowning. She bet it really must've been a hassle for the student - and those involved, too.

"Please stop," Mina said.

"Please wait," Fumikage spoke up, which surprised her slightly. "There's a handicap in place, but we've fought the pros before."

"And we've fought with villains before, too," Ejirou added with confidence. "Do we look like such weak small fry to you that you need to worry about us?"

"Right," Mirio said as he finished stretching. "You can come at me, anytime, from anywhere. Who's first?"

"I'll...!" Ejirou stated, getting ready to activate his Hardening until -

"Here I come!" Izuku declared, stepping forward.

"Unexpectedly, it's Midoriya?!" Ejirou exclaimed in shock and Miyuki looked at her best friend, taken aback as well by his actions.

He said he's going to catch up for what he missed these past three days, didn't he? Miyuki thought, smiling proudly as she looked at Izuku's determined expression. Although, I should probably warn him about Mirio-senpai's Quirk.

"This is a good chance for all of you," Aizawa told them from the sidelines. "Make sure you get the most out of this experience!"

"Problem child!" Mirio called out to the green-haired boy. "That's good! You really are energetic!"

"Izuku," Miyuki called out as he got into a fighting stance, his body igniting with his Quirk. "There's something you need to know before -"

"The close combat team should surround him all at once!" Rikido instructed rather loudly, drowning out her voice.

"Everyone, let's all do our best. We shouldn't underestimate him just because he's one person," Miyuki advised her classmates.

"Onee-San!" Mirio called, catching her attention at once. "Make me proud, okay?! Give it all your power!" He did a strange pose. Miyuki sighed.