◆Chapter 116◇

After hours of searching beyond U.A. for the League of Villains, Zin, and the surviving members of the Liberation Front in the city, Miyuki and her classmates slowly became fatigued, coming up empty at nearly every lead they found the harder they looked. It was frustrating, both mentally and physically, Miyuki felt, especially with so few pro heroes left to help them out.

So, when she unlocked the front door of their dormitory building and everyone trudged back inside to the common area after switching to their indoor slippers, she didn't find it surprising when Denki collapsed to the floor right in front of her.

"Are you alright, Kaminari-Kun?" Miyuki asked, brows creased with concern as she crouched by his side. Denki groaned again.

"I can't move a muscle, Miyuki-Chan...!" He complained, face pressed against the floor.

"But you can't stay down there, either..." Mashirao said, pausing to check on his classmate.

"The search area we have to cover is just too big..." Ejirou sighed, stretching his arms. "I can't believe that we're losing so many heroes all at once."

The upper helm of Tenya's headgear slid back as he paused in the middle of the common area. "Get to bed early. Discipline is everything for the young; every action we take is directly linked to our strength - so don't forget to brush your teeth!"

"Tsk, if it means getting stronger..." Katsuki muttered as he walked past his class representative.

"That was too tiring..." Mina mumbled. She plopped onto the couch beside Miyuki and lay her head on the half-and-half girl's shoulder. "I'm so sleepy..." Miyuki tenderly rubbed her back.

"Same here..." Ochaco said, walking over to the two girls. Miyuki frowned at the sight of the bruises she had on her. "Are you okay, Ashido-Chan, Yuki-Chan?"

"Yeah," Mina replied, smiling softly as she wrapped her arms around herself. "I can't wait to soak up in a warm, cozy bath with some bubbles..."

"I'm fine as well," Miyuki answered, sharing a weary smile with the brunette. "Ochaco-Chan, those bruises look serious. Would you like me to take care of them for you?"

"What, these?" Ochaco asked, holding her upper arm. She returned Miyuki's smile with her own. "Please don't worry about them, they're nothing serious. I'll be fine." She turned to look at the clock on the wall and her eyes widened. "Wow - when did it get this late...?"

"I wanted even just a little bit of some free time to talk about some dirty stuff..." Minoru complained to Izuku.

"I'll pass on that, but..." Izuku trailed off, pausing to look at the pop-off hero before glancing at where Mina, Ochaco, and Miyuki were not too far from them, focusing primarily on the brunette. "You're right, we could definitely use more free time. Right now, we barely have enough to even talk to one another..."

As Ochaco and Mina started conversing amongst themselves, Miyuki heard a soft clicking sound. She looked up and saw Katsuki taking off his grenade bracier not too far from where she and the other girls sat, but she also noticed the small winces he made as he did so, a telltale sign to her his muscles had cramped up from using his Quirk too much. She excused herself from the two girls before getting up.

Katsuki looked up from what he was doing when he heard the soft tap of feet and saw Miyuki approaching him. Without saying a thing, she placed a hand on his, assuring him that she'd take care of it from there as her other hand started undoing his support item.

"You should rest your arms for now," she advised him, doing her best to be careful as she removed the first bracier. "Moving them around more than you have could cause further strain."