◆Chapter 48◇

When the time had finally come to return to school, Miyuki felt as if she'd been taken through a shredder as she woke up with a pounding headache. When she went downstairs to have breakfast with her father, it fortunately subsided and Mirai stopped worrying over his daughter's "blossoming sunny" self being ruined (by All Might).

She met with Izuku on time at the train station to go to school together since they couldn't walk there together anymore.

"How are you feeling today, Izuku?" Miyuki asked the green-haired boy as they took their seats. "Are your injuries any better?"

"I'm fine, Yuki-Chan," Izuku responded, assuring her with a close-eyed smile. "I hope you're feeling better, too. Sorry - I wasn't there when you woke up after the match."

"Don't worry about it, Izuku," Miyuki quickly assured him. "I was with Blasty, so you don't need to worry."

"...?!"

"B-B-Bla - Ka-Chan!" Izuku exclaimed, his eyes going wide as he looked past his friend. Miyuki, slightly confused, looked to her side and saw Katsuki sitting down in the open seat next to her, which surprised her. "G-Good morning!"

Katsuki glared at Izuku in response, which alarmed the green-haired boy as he trembled slightly behind Miyuki.

"Good morning, Firecracker," Miyuki greeted with a small smile, moving so his view of Izuku was blocked. The ash-blonde boy narrowed his eyes at her before turning away from them both.

Thank goodness. She sighed internally, sitting back in her seat when she was sure Katsuki and Izuku were both calm.

"Good morning, everyone," Miyuki greeted her classmates as she, Izuku, and Katsuki walked in and she was greeted back by a chorus of voices.

As she set her bag down by her desk, she looked at the back of the classroom and noticed a few of her classmates were downcast. Izuku must have noticed as well because he already went to check on them

"Is everything okay with you guys?" Miyuki asked Mina, Ejirou, Denki, and Rikido when she reached.

"Miyuki-Chan... everyone..." Mina sniffled, taking the other girl's hand. "I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..."

"W-We don't know for sure yet!" Izuku spoke up. "There might be a last minute twist!"

"Stop it, Midoriya," Hanta told the green-haired boy. "If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it."

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip the training camp and be in summer school hell," Denki said. "If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!"

"Kaminari-Kun!" Miyuki gasped when he shoved his fingers into Izuku's eyes. "Don't do that, please! I understand you're frustrated, but please remain calm. Oh my goodness." She turned to check on Izuku. "Are you okay, Izuku...?"

"Calm down, that's too long," Hanta said, agreeing with the half-and-half girl. "I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..."

"If you feel bad for us then, I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" Denki exclaimed, crying heavily on Miyuki's shoulder. She pat his back while still making sure her other friend wasn't blind.

"We'll be sure to," Miyuki promised assuringly.

FWOOSH!

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats," Aizawa said as he appeared in the doorway and everyone rushed to their seats immediately. "Morning."