◆Chapter 51◇

Miyuki landed safely on the ground in the wooded area. She looked around and frowned as she took in the positions her classmates landed in.

"Everyone," she called out. "Are you guys all okay?" There was a chorus of groans and grumbling, so she took that as a sign that they were at least alive.

Miyuki looked down when she heard a quiet moan from beside her. She noticed the green-haired boy in a strange position, so she took his arm to help him stand.

"Th-Thanks, Yuki-Chan," Izuku muttered as he stood up.

"Hey! Since it's private land, you can use your Quirks as you wish!" Mandalay announced from above. "You have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet! After getting through... the Beast's forest!"

"The Beast's Forest?!" Izuku exclaimed as he, Miyuki, and their classmates turned around to face the woods.

"That name sounds like it came right out of Dragon Quest!" Denki pointed out.

"That's a fun video game," Miyuki commented, remembering the video game sitting within the arcade in her neighbourhood.

"Miyuki-san, you play video games?" Ejirou asked her. She nodded, cheeks turning a light pink. "That checks out, since it seems like a game you'd enjoy playing!"

"I do," Miyuki agreed. "It's got a great storyline to it, too!"

"It's cool, isn't it?!" Denki asked the half-and-half girl with a wide smile. "We should totally play it together some time! -"

"Shut up and focus!" Katsuki shouted. Miyuki, Denki, and Ejirou looked at him, unimpressed. "What?! Your talking's gonna distract me!"

"U.A. does stuff like this way too much," Kyoka sighed.

"It's no use complaining," Ejirou stated. "We just have to go."

"That's right, Ejirou-Kun," Miyuki agreed with the redhead. Katsuki narrowed his eyes as he looked between the two of them. Suddenly, a small figure shot past them towards the forest and Miyuki's eyes widened - "Mineta-Kun, wait!"

But it was too late.

"It's... a beast!" Denki and Hanta shouted.

"Calm down, kind beast!" Koji commanded the earthen creature, however it was deaf to his orders as it raised its massive paw over Minoru. Miyuki narrowed her eyes, pondering over why that was so. "Stay back!"

Izuku rushed forward and snatched the miniature hero away just in time as the beast's giant paw slammed into the ground. Miyuki, Katsuki, Shoto, and Tenya rushed towards the creature - the half-and-half heroes destabilised it, Shoto with his ice and Miyuki destroyed its other leg with a blast of light.

"Reciproburst!" Tenya shouted, shattering it's arm with a swift kick.

"Die...!" Katsuki yelled, blasting off its other one.

"One for All: Full Cowling..." Izuku said as he jumped into the air over what was left of the creature. "Smash...!" The beast was reduced to dust upon impact of his punch.

"You guys defeated that beast in an instant?" Rikido asked as he approached the five of them.

"You did it!" Hanta cheered.

"You did it... and I did it, too," Minoru muttered as he hugged a tree. Miyuki scrunched her nose then looked away from the miniature hero.