◆Chapter 59◇

Miyuki looked through her bookshelf, moving her books and manga titles back and forth in search of one she hadn't yet read.

Her All Might plushie bounced when she fell back onto her bed with a pout. How could she have already gone through all of them? She only bought them a few months ago.

The half-and-half girl let out a sigh as she sat up, snuggling her plushie to her chest as she stared blankly at the poster of All Might plastered on her wall. Before she could sink too deeply into her thoughts, Miyuki's phone buzzed with an incoming text message.

Ejirou: Hey, Miyuki-San!

Miyuki: Hi, Ejirou! How are u this afternoon?

Ejirou: I'm good, thanks! Are u busy right now?

Miyuki: no, why?

Ejirou: let's go to the mall together! I wanna get this new edition of Dragon Quest that just came out! Are u in?

Miyuki: yeah, no problem. I actually need to stock up on a few mangas and books, too. See you soon!

Ejirou: See ya!

The half-and-half girl jumped off her bed and picked up her bag before dashing out of her home. As she walked through the neighbourhood to get to the city, Miyuki passed by the Bakugo household and saw Mitsuki watering the flower bushes outside her house.

"Good afternoon, Bakugo-San," Miyuki greeted the older woman, bowing deeply with her hands clasped in front of her as she did. Mitsuki looked up from her plants.

"Oh, hello, Miyuki-Chan!" She greeted back with a wide smile. She opened her mouth to say something else, but the front door of her home slammed open and Miyuki's eyes widened with surprise when Katsuki appeared there, an angry expression on his face.

"I'm sick of being in this damn house already," he growled as he walked down the front steps of the porch, and Miyuki grew concerned when a tick mark slapped onto Mitsuki's head. "I finished all your chores, old lady. I'm going for a walk now!"

"You're not going anywhere," Mitsuki retorted sharply, yanking her son back in front of her by the back of his yellow shirt. "I told you to stop listening to such loud music, and now you can't hear me clearly! How many times am I going to tell you the same thing, huh? The police told you to stay inside!"

"I don't care what those guys say!" He shouted back at his mother, raising his hands to pry himself out of her hold. "Like hell I'm gonna stay inside for another fuc -"