◆Chapter 74◇

Miyuki found herself seated at the conference table along with the other pro heroes and her friends. She looked towards the front and saw Bubble Girl and Centipeder standing there while Sir Nighteye sat at the head of the table overlooking everyone. It looked like they were starting the meeting off, then.

"Well then, let us begin!" Announced Bubble Girl. "Those of us from Nighteye agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks.

"What prompted this?" Asked a pro hero.

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs," Bubble Girl answered. "The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were a number of points that didn't make sense, so we began tailing them."

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation," Centipeder informed them. "In my investigation, I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside their organisation and other groups involved with shady businesses, moving with the aim of expanding their organisation and increasing their funds. And soon after the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains, Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice."

Miyuki watched as the screen changed, her breathing shallowing when she saw Chisaki's back as he walked behind the familiar villain.

Twice - she remembered him most from the villains' attack on their training camp.

"They were wary of being tailed, so I was unable to follow them," Centipeder explained. "But with the help of the police, I was able to confirm that an altercation had occurred between the two organisations."

"Between Shigaraki and Chisaki...?" Miyuki mumbled lowly, looking at the screen as it changed to show a warehouse with a sizable chunk of its structure missing and a side of the building sloping slightly like frozen magma.

"Since the League was involved, they also reached out to Tsukauchi and me," Gran Torino spoke up.

"Where is Tsukauchi-sama?" Kesagiri Man inquired. Miyuki perked up, also interested in hearing of the detective's whereabouts. She hadn't heard from him for several days now.

"There were other eyewitness reports to look into, so he went to check them out," Gran Torino responded. He turned to Izuku and the green-haired boy jumped slightly. "Kid, I didn't think it would turn out like this. I'm afraid I've pulled you into something troublesome."

"I don't think of it as troublesome!" Izuku declared and Miyuki looked at him.

"You know him?" Mirio asked, intrigued.

"Oh, yes," Izuku replied. "He took care of me during my internship."

"Please continue," Sir Nighteye requested.

"So after this happened," Bubble Girl started, "we put out a request for help on the HN -"

"You can skip that part," Centipeder interrupted.

"Right!"

"'HN?'" Ochaco asked.

"Hero Network," Nejire explained. "It's an online service only those with pro licenses can access. You can see reports of what all the heroes in the country are working on and request help from heroes with helpful Quirks!"