◆Chapter 130 - Epilogue◇

"Naturally, time passed. And it seemed to move as fast as I can run," Miyuki whispered, staring up at the patterned ceiling.

She trailed a hand down her throat and breathed out.

"School carried on as normal for the most part. I kept visiting Papa's grave with Aizawa-sensei and Present Mic-sensei over the weekends. I didn't want him to miss a moment of what was going on. There was so much happening at that time... like, with the Reconstruction. Rebuilding the city continued in full throttle and thanks to everyone's help, it looked better than new within a few months. Even my favourite Arcade looked better than before. N-Not that it was so horrible in the first place...

Patrols took some getting used to as well. Looking back, part of the reason for that was the criminals we encountered. And because of my partner at that time. Yeah, they were..." A light blush tinted her cheeks. "Fun. I can't go into detail since we'd get in trouble with Aizawa-sensei even now.

Actually, come to think of it, Katsuki and I performed a lot of missions together back in high school. Even after we separated later, that was still the case most of the time.

What had been the reason for the separation again...? Man, I can hardly remember it now, but it was something about hero work getting in the way of our relationship... or the other way around. Either way, we'd decided to take a break. That was... quite a tough place to be, honestly."

Miyuki smiled sombrely and glanced down at the little robotic creature in her hand.

"It wasn't as rough as rehab, though.

Before we broke up, when we were still doing patrols, Katsuki was getting his right hand back into working order while I exercised my leg. It took a long time and a lot of practice walking with the help of beams, taking light jogs around the school. Katsuki kept practicing with a hand grip strengthener... and tying up my hair some days. He had really insisted on that last one for some reason.

Anyway, it worked in the end, and evidently so. The way he and Monoma blew up the stage right behind Iida-Kun at graduation was so epic and cool!"

She giggled and and rubbed the cheek of her little robo, her latest gadget: the Destructive Yet Nice Animated Mecha-Autobot.

Or just D.Y.N.A.M.A for short. It had the body of a grenade, and a head to mimick the top of its namesake's hero costume. Hatsume had given it arms without her knowledge, so it was quite grabby sometimes, too, with her hair especially.

Honestly, Miyuki thought as the Dynama robo cursed and used her pinky finger as a punching bag, its grenade striker lever tail wagging fast.

What would mini-Yuki think of me if she could see me like this eight years later...?

Well, for starters, she would probably have been blushing like crazy if she learnt the reason why she was in her current position; cocooned under blankets and surrounded by pillows which weren't her own a little before dawn arrived.