🖤H R 4🤍

Izuku and Katsuki shielded their faces from the intensity of the light. They dug their heels into the ground as the immense shock wave of the blast threatened to sweep them back, a warm gust of air rushing over them.

The green-haired boy lowered his arms when the light gradually dimmed until there remained only one sun shining above them. He heard a sharp inhale of breath from beside him and he turned to see Katsuki looking ahead, eyes wide. He turned to look in the same direction -

"Yuki-Chan!"

Miyuki couldn't hear the shouts of her name from the two boys as they ran over to her, their voices replaced by a loud ringing in her ears. Blood dripped into a puddle of the substance gathering beneath her, her body swaying as she fought to keep her eyes open. Her world began to twist and turn upside down as she fell forward, but Katsuki reached her first and caught her body before she hit the ground.

"Yuki-Chan!" Izuku cried, a lump building in his throat. He took in the blood oozing from the cracks on her body, the right sleeve of her hero costume completely scorched away and revealing more bloody cracks spreading down to her chest. "Yuki-Chan...!"

"I'm fine..." she breathed, eyes half-lidded as they drifted over Katsuki's shoulder. "But... the... the villain..."

The ash-blonde boy inhaled shakily as he listened to her rattled breaths, his blood running cold when he saw how dim her eyes had gotten...

'We're going to be alright, Katsuki.'

"Kaminari," he called, his hold around her tightening as he tried to pull her up. Miyuki exhaled quietly, her eyes half-lidded. "Oi, wake up! Kaminari, get over here now! Hey, don't close your eyes!"

"Ka-Chan!" Izuku exclaimed, his tone fearful as Denki dashed over to them from the ruins. "Ka-Chan, the villain is! -"

"Start defibrillations," Katsuki told the electric hero as he set Miyuki on the ground. Denki looked at the injured girl, panic and fear rising in his eyes when he saw the state she was in.

"Miyuki-Chan..." he whispered, his mouth wavering slightly as he pressed his hands to her chest to send a shock through her heart. "Come on, come on...! Damn it!" He shocked her chest again.

Miyuki's cloudy gaze drifted over to the ruins. Her left hand twitched when she saw Nine, his suit gone and a great deal of his black armour scorched away, limp towards the Shimano siblings.

"...Go," she said feebly, looking back at the two figures of Izuku and Katsuki. "...Go. You have to... save them..."

"Yuki-Chan," Izuku said, tears welling in his eyes as the half-and-half girl raised her left hand to push him away - to go and finish what they'd already started.

The green-haired boy turned to Katsuki, but his attention remained on the decreasing rise and fall of Miyuki's chest as Denki continued trying to prevent her heartbeat from slowing down and return it back to its natural rhythm.

"Save them..." Miyuki whispered. Izuku's fists clenched at his sides, his body telling him to go but his heart rooting him to the spot. "Hurry...!"

"...I'm going to go after that man!" Izuku replied determinedly, a tear rolling down his cheek. "Yuki-Chan... don't give up! Let's keep fighting together!"

"You're not putting in enough energy!" Katsuki shouted at Denki as he electrocuted her chest again, only for the result to remain the same. The blonde boy shook his head, his expression wrought with distress as he looked at the burn marks left by his Quirk upon her skin.

"I'm trying, okay?!" He replied, hastily wiping his eyes before starting again. "If I shock her too much, she'll... she'll...!"

"Don't stop!" Katsuki responded heatedly. He turned Miyuki's face towards him, panic rising within him in tandem with the tears as her eyes fluttered shut. "Hey, no! Open your eyes!" He shook her shoulders.