◆Chapter 89◇

ROUND 4

"Currently, Class A and Class B both have one win, one loss, and one draw," Vlad King announced. "It may look like the two classes are evenly matched... However! Class A's win was mostly thanks to Shinso! Can you really call that evenly matched?"

"That's a mean way to put it, Vlad Sensei!" Ejirou, Yuga, and Denki complained.

"Even though his Quirk's blood control, he's getting hot-blooded," Midnight pointed out.

"He's going overboard with his love," All Might agreed. "But..."

"Stop that," Aizawa told the complaining trio.

"Aizawa sensei! This is a legitimate protest!" Denki responded, aggrieved, and Miyuki understood where he was coming from. But telling from their homeroom teacher's tone...

"Will you say the same if you mess up in a real fight?" Aizawa challenged. "Class B is working much harder coming up with plans and countermeasures. That's a fact. It seemed Vlad had the upper hand."

"You're just troublemakers!" Neito exclaimed while his teacher laughed. Miyuki sighed as he came up to her again. "Did you know? Trouble is something brought about by the immature!" His deranged laughter was cut short by Itsuka. Miyuki breathed a sigh of relief.

"Class B has been training hard everyday to become stronger," All Might noted. "But this isn't all Class A has, either."

"All Might, you like Class A, don't you?" Midnight asked and Miyuki glanced at her two teachers as they stood nearby.

"I like everyone," All Might replied with a gentle smile.

Meanwhile, on the battlefield, Miyuki wasn't at all surprised to see that Katsuki had taken the lead, leaving the others as backup even though he equipped them with a grenade should they get into trouble.

Old habits die harder than expected, she thought, yet to notice the redhead walking over to where she was.

"It's almost like he hasn't changed at all during the sports festival, huh?" Ejirou asked, catching the half-and-half girl's attention. "But he's actually grown a lot, hasn't he?"

"Yeah," Miyuki agreed, smiling as she and Ejirou watched the Class A team move through the battlefield. "Although, he's still quite like he was then. That plan of his is proof of that."

"It is," the redhead agreed. "What do you think of it, Miyuki-San?"

She let out a quiet sigh, scratching her cheek lightly. "The best way I can put it is... well, his leadership skills will definitely shine through... unique leadership skills..."

Both teams moved towards each other through the battlefield with Katsuki commanding his teammates to hurry up and not separate. This continued until he stopped, having noticed something, and he told Kyoka to locate their opponents.

"These nicknames of his... are so..." Miyuki trailed off, speechless, but Ejirou understood what she meant as he grinned.

"It's kind of like the rest of his personality, isn't it?" He agreed, chuckling lightly. "It just goes to show how much he really pays attention to the smallest stuff... kinda..."

Meanwhile, Kyoka realized they were being ambushed - but too late, for Setsuna bombarded them with dozens of split pieces of her body thanks to her Lizard Split Tail Quirk.

Hanta swooped in, creating a barricade against the pieces with his tape, but Kojiro countered with his Cemedine, trapping him, Kyoka, and Rikido inside before Togaru cut through large pipes, causing them to fall.