🖤H R 3🤍

This time, the void was empty. Her nightmares had vanished and, in their place, they'd left behind a pain so deep it seemed for a moment her Quirk's paralysis had taken effect.

Yet as her consciousness came back from the depths of exhaustion and her eyes peeled open, Miyuki realized the bad dreams hadn't gone away at all...

Mahoro-Chan... Katsuma-Kun, she thought as some feeling returned to her body. She blinked, allowing her vision to come into focus as she tried wriggling her fingers. The scent of herbs and medicine was strong as it wafted through her nostrils. She must've been in some kind of clinic, then, but it certainly wasn't at a hospital as she listened to the faint hum of industrial machinery.

Looking away from the wooden ceiling above her, Miyuki slowly turned her head to the side - and her heart sunk.

...Instead, they'd seeped into reality.

Ochaco whipped around when she heard a silent hiss of pain erupt from behind her. Her eyes widened when she saw Miyuki sitting up straight, clutching her heavily bandaged abdomen with her arms that were just as densely wrapped.

"Yuki-Chan!" she exclaimed, relieved, as she rushed to the half-and-half girl's side. Mezo and Shoto turned around upon hearing the brunette's cries.

"Ochaco-Chan..." Miyuki acknowledged, turning to look at her friend as she knelt down by her. Her gaze drifted back to Katsuki and Izuku and she frowned, seeing clearly now the extent of their injuries as well as the bandages wrapped around their upper bodies.

Ochaco followed her gaze. Her smile dropped when she saw the other girl's worried gaze was on the two unconscious boys who were currently being treated by two doctors.

"Have they woken up yet?" Miyuki asked quietly and Ochaco shook her head.

"Sasaki," Shoto called as he and Mezo walked over, carrying a small heap of towels. "You're up. How are you feeling?"

"Just a little sore, and tired," she lied, not wanting to concern her classmates more than they already were. She looked around at the makeshift hospital room they were in, taking note of the unfamiliar surroundings. "Where are we? Where is everyone? Are they okay?"

Shoto and Mezo shared a look with one another before the half-and-half boy explained they'd evacuated themselves and the island's inhabitants to a factory building on the smaller island since the villains were still at large on Nabu. They weren't certain just how many of them they were, but Miyuki was relieved to hear one of them had been caught and was being held in the machine room of the factory.

As for their classmates and civilians of the island, Mezo assured her both groups were doing well as the students worked to make sure they all had enough food and supplies for the night. A good number of the hospital staff from the island were hard at work, too, tending to the sick and injured within the factory and the makeshift hospital.

She wished to go see them all but was immediately prevented from doing so due to the severe wounds and injuries she'd obtained. Miyuki had no choice but to listen to the advice of her friends, especially since she struggled to move too much.

I wish there was more I could do to help everyone... Miyuki thought, looking down at the bandages covering her. She pursed her lips in frustration.

"Yuki-Chan, what're you doing?" Ochaco questioned, her voice laced with concern as Miyuki stood up. She swayed slightly and the brunette reached out to her. "You need to be resting!"

"She's right, Sasaki," Shoto said as he rushed to her side and gently slid an arm around her waist to support her.

He looked at her curiously as she put one foot in front of the other, her breathing coming out in heavy pants. He saw where she was trying to move, towards the two boys, before he decided to help her there and prevent her from collapsing.