◆Chapter 33◇

After a brief break , it was time to announce the winners of the sports festival. Miyuki made her way to her third position podium and Shoto got there shortly after she did, taking his place on the second place one. Soon after him came Katsuki, who was behaving as well as she expected him to be.

He's going to hurt himself if he keeps doing that, she thought, throwing him a worried glance as he thrashed against the restraints tightly holding him down.

Her attention was pulled away from Katsuki, who had his fiery gaze on Shoto who, in turn, was ignoring him, when Midnight spoke.

"All of the first year's events for this year's UA sports festival have been completed," Midnight announced from the stadium above them. "And now, we will begin the award ceremony!"

As Shoto, Miyuki, and Katsuki were raised on their platforms into the stadium, the teenage girl was not the least bit surprised when every eye turned to look at Katsuki who was thrashing against his restraints.

"Wow..." Minoru said from the student audience. He was hanging around Mezo's shoulders to get a better view over everyone's heads.

"What the heck?" Kyoka asked.

"He's been struggling ever since waking up," Ejirou informed them. "But man... that first place is all over the place."

"He is like a man-eating fiend," Fumikage said, sighing softly.

Miyuki glanced at Katsuki, who still had not stopped flailing about and she doubted he would any time soon. It went without saying he wasn't going to listen to anyone.

She sighed internally.

"Now, we will present the medals!" Midnight continued. "They will, of course, be presented by this man -" She held up her hand.

Just as she said that, Miyuki looked up at the stadium and a wide grin broke out on her face when she saw her mentor standing there. He let out his signature and familiar laugh, which made the crowd go even crazier at his arrival. It seemed they were all eager to catch sight of the Number one hero.

"It's All Might!"

"Our very own hero, All Might!" Midnight announced as he did a flip into the stadium and landed on one knee in front of them. Miyuki tilted her head slightly when the two teachers spoke, however she did not catch a thing of what they said.

"I talked over you..." All Might admitted awkwardly to Midnight, who glared at him.

"This year's first years are so lucky!"

"They've got the Number one hero watching them!"

"Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place," Midnight instructed. All Might nodded and straightened as he went to do just that.

"Young Miyuki," All Might said as he put the medal around her neck. "Congratulations. You sure do have a strong Quirk and even stronger resilience."

"Thank you, All Might-sensei," she said, a light blush covering her cheeks from his high praise. "You're very kind."

"Keep on working on your abilities in battle. I'm proud of you." He said that last part quietly.

I'm sure they are, too...

"Young Todoroki, congratulations," All Might said as he walked up to the half-and-half hero. He placed a silver medal around his neck. "I assume there is a reason you did not use your left side in the finals?"