◆Chapter 81◇

"Look, look! Look at me!"

Mina grinned as she spun into a dance - much like a professional, Miyuki thought, as she watched the pink-skinned girl show off her moves from the back of the classroom.

"Breaking, breaking! Breaking, breaking!"

"Pow, pow! Pow, pow!" Toru and Hanta cheered her on.

"Dancing is her hobby, huh?" Yuga pointed out as Mina spun on her back, revealing the shorts she wore underneath her skirt.

"She's really got a talent for it," Miyuki commented, intrigued by the girl's moves.

"If you're gonna wear something under, then take off your skirt!" Minoru screeched - until he felt a dark chill run down his spine. He slowly turned around and saw a pair of emerald eyes glinting dangerously at him.

"Mineta-Kun, you can't talk like that!" Toru berated him, beating the pop-off hero over the head.

"Oi, Sasaki!" Minoru cried out as he tried to shield himself. "How can you allow this in the classroom?!"

"Allow what?" Miyuki asked, looking at Izuku's hero analysis book over his shoulder with sudden 'interest.'

"Ashido-San must be able to fight well because of her dancing. Don't you think so, Yuki-Chan?" Izuku asked as he briefly looked through his notes. Miyuki nodded, turning her gaze to watch Mina dance. "It's like she uses her whole body in all her movements."

"During our first combat training," Yuga spoke up with a haunted expression, "I'll never forget how she burned through my cape."

"Maybe I'll try it, too," Izuku said.

"Why don't you get her to teach you?" Denki suggested.

"Okay, boy, let's dance!" Mina exclaimed.

"Oh, um, please teach me!" Izuku requested. Mina grinned.

"I won't!" She responded. Izuku's eyes widened, taken aback by her response. "Because Miyuki-Chan's gonna teach you! I've been teaching her all my moves since the sports festival, so she's just as good a dancer as me now!"

"I wouldn't say I'm as good as you yet, Ashido-Chan," Miyuki spoke up, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. "But I'll do my best!"

"Go, go!" Mina cheered her on as she stepped to the front.

"Okay. First, we'll begin with the two-step," Miyuki explained, demonstrating the dance to Izuku and Yuga. "Step forward and back, left and right, and swing both arms..."

"I didn't know Miyuki-Chan could dance so well!" Denki exclaimed, a light tint to his cheeks as he watched the half-and-half girl let loose.

"Weren't you already turned down?" Minoru asked him, causing his shoulders to slump.

"L... Like this...?" Izuku asked as he and Yuga tried imitating her movements, only to end up doing something similar to The Robot.

"Ashido-Chan, did I miss a step...?" Miyuki asked, scratching her cheek nervously as she watched them.

"Not at all," Mina told her with a thumbs up. "You were rockin' it!"

"Sato's baking is similar, too," Denki pointed out. "It's nice to be able to apply your hobbies to hero work. Makes you strong! Speaking of hobbies, you have an amazing one, too, right, Jiro?"

"Hey, stop with that," Kyoka said, cheeks dusting a light pink from the sudden attention.

"You know," Denki continued, "your room at the dorm - it was like a music store in there! That went past just a hobby!"