🖤TH🤍4

As soon as they had come to an agreement about returning the security system to normal, Miyuki took off her shoes to allow her to move around more easily as Melissa led them through the corridor and up the emergency stairs, seeing as the elevators were disabled and taking them would also alert the villains of their presence.

"We're at the 30th floor," Miyuki informed her friends as they came to a stop atop these flight of stairs. She turned around to look at Melissa right behind her. "Melissa-San, what's the highest floor in this tower?"

"The 200th floor," the blonde girl answered, heaving for breath.

"Seriously?!" Denki asked, sweat dropping.

"We have to climb that much?!" Minoru screeched, distraught.

"It's better than running into villains," Momo pointed out.

"Yaoyorozu-chan is right," Miyuki agreed.

"Melissa-San, do you want me to use my Quirk on you?" Ochaco asked the blonde, noticing her heavy breathing.

"Thanks, but I'm fine," Melissa replied. She took off her shoes and threw them aside. "Save your power for when we really need it."

They continued ahead and before they knew it, they had climbed forty levels higher as they reached another floor. The only distinct sounds were the sounds of their breathing, the ruffling of their formalwear and the clicking of the girls' heels as they climbed higher -

"The shutter...!"

The floors above the 80th floor were being sealed off by shutters. Miyuki came to a sudden stop and quickly searched for a way to break through the metal doors closing down in front of them as well as any hidden cameras. Had the villains spotted them somehow?

The rest of the group made their way up the stairs, only to come to a stop as well when they saw the obstacle in front of them.

"What should we do?" Shoto asked. "Break it?"

"If we do that, then the security system will react," Melissa responded when the half-and-half girl turned to her. "And the villains will notice us."

"Then can't we just go from here?" Minoru asked as he reached for an emergency door that seemed like it would take them to the next floor.

"Mineta-Kun! No!"

But it was too late and Miyuki knew at once the villains would be swarming to their location within minutes. Not wanting her and her friends to be caught like fish in a barrel, she hurriedly motioned for the others to follow her down the corridor away from the emergency stairs since that's where the villains would most likely go to first.

"We need to make sure they don't follow us," Miyuki informed her friends urgently. "Melissa-San, is there another route we can take?"

"There's another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side," Melissa answered.

"Hurry!" Tenya urged them.

However, their progress was quickly impeded when the shutter doors started closing in front of them. Miyuki looked behind and saw the same was true behind them - the villains were sealing them inside!

"The shutters are..." Melissa spoke up.

"The ones behind us are, too!" Momo informed them, panicked.