◆Chapter 4◇

So began their ten months of hell.

And there was no mercy in hell.

From that day onwards, All Might put Izuku and Miyuki through a tough, strict training regime every single day.

Since they both had school in the morning and Miyuki volunteered at the shelter every afternoon, they would go to Dagobah Municipal Beach Park during the early hours of the morning and train. It didn't do much to disrupt Miyuki's own early morning jog except cut it down by a handful of minutes. That in itself was a kindness.

"Carry that to the park entrance!" All Might yelled to Izuku and Miyuki who were pushing a heavy metal office locker. "Put it in the truck!"

Somehow, they managed to do just that.

"What..." Miyuki panted. Her muscles were aching. Her legs were aching. Her eyes were aching. Her ears were aching. Her hair was aching. There was nothing that was not aching. "Is... i-in there?" She and Izuku jogged to the entrance where the truck was parked, carrying more of the Beach park's junk with them.

"Be mindful of the way you lift things, Miyuki-san!" The green haired boy advised. "Give it everything you've got!"

"Y-Yeah!"

They successfully got the tires into the back of the truck and were running back to get the others.

"Run, run, run!" All Might shouted. "Ten months will be over before you know it!"

He's right!

Miyuki pumped her legs and arms, giving it her all despite her body screaming for her to stop.

Definitely! Although, one could argue the girl was quite athletic with all the jogging and martial arts training she did in her spare time.

We have to-

Huh?

She looked to the side and realized she was running alone. She turned around.

"Midoriya-san!"

Izuku had tripped and fallen over, and he didn't show any signs of getting back up.

"Let's become athletic!" All Might yelled enthusiastically. "Go, you two! Go!"

[Izuku's house]

Miyuki lightly knocked on the door and waited. Her heart was beating so fast and so loud she felt like everyone could hear it from their apartments.