◆Chapter 117◇

"Ahahahaha! Fixeeerrr!"

Neito expanded the warp gates, creating more room for the rest of the pro heroes and their classmates to pour out. His face split into a manical wide grin as he wove the warp gate around. Miyuki's eyes narrowed, watching out as just as many villains poured out from All for One's Muddy warp gates across from them in the abandoned parking lot.

Her gaze immediately darted to Zin when he moved, his ratty hair - now as long as hers - slightly shielding his face from view when he reached down. She inhaled sharply, sparks of light shooting off her hand when suddenly a familiar, slightly burnt figure zipped past her brother, the frenzied look of a madman in his eyes.

"Dabi," Zin called as his friend charged ahead of him.

"Don't tell me what to do, leader," Dabi responded hotly, making a beeline towards the flame hero. "I didn't think I'd meet you here, my dear father! Shall I start with your allies' cremation?!"

He unleashed an explosive burst of flames. Miyuki moved to raise her shield, but before she could, another warp gate opened up and a glacier intercepted the fire at once.

"As if I'd let you..."

Shoto gripped his right hand as he stepped out of the warp gate, the rest of his classmates emerging right behind him. His eyes squinted with contempt as he faced Dabi.

"You stupid big brother!"

"Shoto!" Dabi exclaimed, his half-burnt face lighting up in dark glee.

"All these insects crawling around..." All For One mused as he floated above his underlings. "Do they plan on fighting it out in close quarters here?"

Miyuki squinted her eyes, hands clenching into fists at her sides.

Now!

Four metal shells suddenly emerged from the ground. The villains barely had even a second to process their presence before they were trapped inside of them.

"A cage...?"

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Get ready, Yuki-Chan," Izuku said, activating his Quirk. The half-and-half girl did the same, her eyes flashing a brighten as bolts of light zipped around her body.

"Yeah," she replied just as the ground rumbled. Behind the cages, dark shadowy masses appeared, enlargening with each second.

The cages shattered in the very next instant thanks to the High-Ends. Miyuki frowned as the villains got back up once more.

"Your pathetic little cage... didn't even last three seconds!" Dabi said. He paused, eyes widening as he finally heard the wind rushing behind him...

"Three seconds... was all we needed!"

...But too late to notice the heroes already charging towards them, Quirks firing at All for One's army and pushing them back into the gaping maw of the Warp gate behind them.

We've got to restrict their movements first! Miyuki grit her teeth, increasing the output of her Quirk as she pushed back her brother and those surrounding him, stepping forward with each step he took back.

They need to be scattered!

"Deku!" Katsuki signalled to his childhood friend. He quickly glanced at Miyuki standing above on her Sky Walk. "Pepperhead!"