◆Chapter 79◇

When they arrived at the location, All Might turned to the two boys as he, Miyuki, and Present Mic departed from them in the lobby of the stadium.

"Well then, we'll be watching from up here," All Might informed them, motioning to the viewing area they were going to. Miyuki turned around to face the two of them as they were about to turn down the corridors to the changing rooms.

"Good luck, you two," she told them softly. "I hope you have a good time Shoto-Kun, Katsuki." Miyuki waved at them. Katsuki opened his mouth to reply -

"Thanks, Sasaki," Shoto responded, irritating the ash-blonde. "We will." He nodded at her, which irked Katsuki further.

"Do yer best here!" Present Mic called after them, too, causing her to sweatdrop at his loudness.

As they made their way onto the second landing and headed towards the next flight of stairs, Miyuki subconsciously reached for her phone. She opened her messages, but her finger hovered over the screen when she saw where she'd taken herself -

Papa

She froze, her eyes skimming over his last message.

You should come home for the weekend. We'll discuss it more over lunch and chess.

She pursed her lips as she quickly returned her phone to her bag. Miyuki blinked frantically as she looked up, noticing the next flight of stairs leading to the audience area coming up right in front of them -

"Oh? If it isn't the former number one hero..."

Yet none other than Endeavour intercepted their path.

"Thanks for bringing Shoto," he said, his expression full of hostility.

"Endeavour..." All Might acknowledged.

"This is perfect," the new number one hero stated, looking down intensely at them from the top of the stairs. "I've been wanting to sit down and have a talk with you."

"...I'll go buy some coffee!" Present Mic exclaimed after looking awkwardly between the two heroes. "Sasaki-Chan is coming with me! Let's go, Sasaki-Chan!"

Present Mic pulled the teenage girl with him quickly, away from the two men and the testosterone fused tension sizzling between them before they were dragged into it. Miyuki was slightly confused, but she decided not to question it and followed her teacher to get drinks from the vending machines.

But as they arrived there and Present Mic fussed about having drank the substance too quickly, he rushed off to the nearest bathroom, leaving Miyuki with his drink and one question floating around her mind -

Was Shoto aware that Endeavour was here?

She knew her friend's relationship with his father was... rocky, at best. Seeing him here again after encountering him those few times at the sports festival and in Hosu, Miyuki frowned as she recalled those brief moments she was around the new number one hero.

Despite his Quirk, he radiated very little warmth in his behaviour towards others, and she was curious now about his sudden insistence to be more involved in Shoto's life. It was odd, yet another part of her felt it was sort of endearing - even though she knew the half-and-half boy definitely wouldn't see it that way.