◆Chapter 65◇

Miyuki munched happily on a piece of Daifuku, a plate of the sweet treat in her hand. She looked up when Hanta walked over to where Minoru and Denki sat, an eager expression on his face as he neared them.

"Hey, something amazing happened!" Hanta told them. "Listen to this -"

"What's the rating?" Minoru asked.

"R-18!" Hanta whispered excitedly, and Miyuki looked at him curiously.

"I'll listen," Minoru conceded.

"You know that bodysuit girl from Shiketsu over there?" Hanta asked, pointing at the blonde girl in a skintight black bodysuit, Utsushimi Camie.

"Yeah," Minoru said. "If you're just going to say she's hot, that's not good enough. I've been watching her this whole time and -"

"Well, I saw her completely naked in the shadows by the rocks with Midoriya," Hanta revealed. Miyuki almost choked, her eyes widening with shock as she turned to look at -

"Midoriya!"

"Huh?" Izuku asked.

"What were you doing, bastard?!" Minoru shouted as he and Denki stormed the green-haired boy. "When the rest of us were working so hard!"

"Were you making light of life just because it was during a test?!" Denki accused.

"O-Ow!" Izuku cried out. "Stop that! What?!"

"Don't play dumb!" Minoru yelled, jabbing a finger in Camie's direction. The blonde girl looked up at them curiously. "What did you do with that person over there...?!"

The three boys froze as they looked at Camie. She waved at Izuku, a gentle smile on her face. Miyuki winced when Minoru let out an ear-piercing scream.

"That's a greeting secretly exchanged by a man and woman after they've progressed to a certain point in their relationship!" Minoru exclaimed.

"I misjudged you, you smooth-talking, curly haired bastard!" Denki shouted.

"Oh, I see... it was Sero-Kun!" Izuku said, taking a step back. "No, I'm telling you, that's not how it is! It was because of her Quirk. Actually, I didn't know what was going on, and it was super scary!"

"But you saw her naked, didn't you?!" Denki persisted.

"W-Well..." Izuku stammered, and Miyuki noted how deeply he blushed.

"You saw her, didn't you?!" Minoru accused him. He and Denki looked at Camie who was still waving at Izuku.

"And she's still waving at you!" Denki exclaimed.

"Just how far did you two go?!" Minoru shouted, shaking him vigorously. "You sly casanova! It's quiet guys like you who're depriving the rest of us, huh?!"

"Mineta-Kun," Miyuki interjected sharply as she pulled the miniature hero off of Izuku. He went rigid in her hold and began rambling out an apology when he saw the dark glint in her eyes.

"Don't mind him, Miyuki-San," Ejirou consoled. Miyuki sighed then put Minoru down. "Here, drink this. It'll help you cool down."

"Oh, that's very kind of you, but I can't," she responded as Ejirou held his juice out to her. "It's yours, right? You need it, too."

"It's no problem. I'm not a huge fan of mango, anyway," he insisted. Miyuki gave him a small smile before sheepishly accepting his offer. Then, his eyes widened when he looked away from her. "Shiketsu's coming this way."

Inasa, Camie, and Nagamasa walked over to Katsuki who stood on Ejirou's left. She looked at the ash-blonde, taking note of his relatively neutral expression. She hoped a fight wasn't about to break out between them. If it did, though, she would intervene.