◆Chapter 107◇

The above contains a pic of a playlist for Miyuki and Katsuki made by Aris and I am so in love with these songs. They really blend so well with their relationship!
Thank you again for this wonderful gift!

Sorry, everyone...

Miyuki stepped out onto the edge of the tall building, her tattered hero costume closely hugging her body beneath the dark hooded jacket flowing past her waist. She tugged on the hood, pulling it over her head and covering the short bob of hair swaying gently at the nape of her neck. The half-and-half girl activated her visual Quirk as she looked out over the decimated cityscape below her, billowing clouds of smoke rising from various areas around the city.

Because I let Aki do what he wanted all those times when I could've stopped him - the entire country...

Japan had become a disaster-zone. Everywhere she looked, she found only lawlessness as villains attacked civilians, and civilians attacked villains back with contraband support items that, just from their outer frames alone, she knew would give out in due course. From what Mera had told her when she woke up, the heroes had lost their esteem and it saddened her to see just how right he was.

I'm going to fix this, Miyuki thought, her eyes narrowing behind her Transpara Goggles as she began walking in the air, slabs of light appearing beneath her feet as she did.

It wasn't her fault, she knew, yet she couldn't help but feel the weight bearing down on her shoulders as she looked out over the city for the prison escapees, knowing full well that whatever was left of the Heroes Public Safety Commission was somewhere down there looking for her as much as they searched for the villains.

She was glad Izuku wasn't there with her at that moment. When she went to check on him in the hospital after she woke up, he was still unconscious and heavily bandaged, both his legs covered in casts and suspended over the bed.

All Might was sat by the green-haired boy's bedside and he felt relieved when he saw her awake and walking. Shortly after she arrived, he informed her of the meeting Izuku was having with the previous wielders in the world of One for All. His essence was there, too, so he felt everything they were feeling - Izuku's worry for her, the other users' concern about the possibility of All for One's power rising once more in his son whose body held the evolutionary gene of the first Quirk -

The very Quirk All for One had been searching for as much as he yearned to retrieve One for All.

'Look at the things you can do already!'

Miyuki pursed her lips, her white and black bangs hooding her sorrowful gaze.

That was why she was here. That was why she'd been doing her best to apprehend as many of the jailbreakrrs as she could, asking for Zin each and every time. She had that power, too. If what Mera told her was true - if Akihiko really had gone missing and was somewhere out there - then she needed to find him, and stop him with the power of their Quirk before he reached Izuku, Katsuki, her classmates, and everyone currently taking shelter at U.A and the other schools throughout the country.

Miyuki paused in her walk as a tingling sensation ran down the back of her neck. Soon, there was am explosion behind her. She hurriedly turned around and her eyes widened when she caught sight of a bulky, familiar figure destroy the top half of a skyscraper tower, causing glass and chunks of debris to rain down on the city below.

A villain.

Her eyes narrowed as she zoomed in on the pink, overbulging muscle fibers surrounding the villain's body.