◆Chapter 22◇

When Midnight's voice blared through the microphone, she instantly shot forward.

As she expected, there was an explosion of various quirks as everyone dashed through the tunnel. Miyuki propelled herself forward and above their heads with a great blast of light the same way she'd seen Katsuki do. For those behind her, they were temporarily blinded and, eventually, she found herself in the lead and avoiding the inevitable congestion that happened.

"Okay, here's the play by play!" Present Mic announced excitedly. "Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy Man?"

"You're the one who forced me to come here," drawled her homeroom teacher's voice. A small grin arrived on her face as Miyuki landed on one knee at the end of the exit.

She activated her visual quirk.

All Might-sensei...

Her muscles tensed as she readied herself for the sprint she was about to push herself into. All those mornings at Dagobah would not go to waste.

I will show you your efforts have not been for nothing!

Miyuki dashed ahead, her speed so great it caused a small gust of wind to blow behind her.

"Let's get started right away, Mummy Man," Present Mic said, ignorant of his friend's ire at the nickname. "What should we pay attention to in the early stages?"

"This part right now," Aizawa responded straightforwardly.

Risking a glance over her shoulder, Miyuki saw Shoto not far behind her. He had used his ice quirk to get ahead, leaving the others frozen clustered in great chunks of ice.

"Oww!"

"What the! -"

"It's freezing over!"

"I can't move - so cold!"

It's a good thing I got out of there when I did... she thought.

A few other members of Class 1-A managed to escape, too, she saw – Katsuki, Momo, Ejirou and Yuga all used their quirks to get into the air.

"Naive, Todoroki-san!" Momo exclaimed.

"I won't let you get away so easily," Katsuki shouted angrily, "half and half bastard!"

These names...

Miyuki faced ahead, her Eagle vision still activated. With it she saw a group of at least five Zero pointers waiting for them.

"Like the entrance exam...?" A plan already began forming in her head.

Just then, a violent chill ran down her spine as a breeze of icy wind neared her. Knowing well who it was, Miyuki lit up the bottom of her shoes to a warm temperature.

Shoto's eyes widened when, just as his ice froze the ground beneath Miyuki, her feet lit up and the ice melted where she stepped. She ran even faster, almost like she was running from him.

We're natural enemies, Miyuki thought as she carried on with her pace.

Miyuki wasn't sure how far Shoto's ice could go and she didn't want to find out. In addition, using two quirks was quickly proving difficult as she felt her eyes begin to sting, so she deactivated her visual quirk. It was fine, though. She knew what was coming and was already sufficiently prepared for it.

"I've outwitted you, Todoroki!" Came Minoru's voice all of a sudden. "How pathetic! Take this! My special attack!" He jumped into the air. "Gra-"

Miyuki looked back in time to see him get cut off by a giant robotic arm smacking him away. When she turned around, she saw the faux villains blocking their path. While everyone stopped, she kept running.