◆Chapter 52◇

After informing them of the training they would be doing that morning, Aizawa sent his students off to their assigned locations. Miyuki found herself standing in a cleared space away from the others, shooting off photonic blasts from her right side then switching to try and do the same with her left. She imagined she must look silly punching the air like that - but that wasn't the essence of her focus right now. She wanted to get stronger, right?

Even though these last three months she'd used her Quirk more than she ever had during her life, there was still a long way for her to go. If level one power, like Izuku's control of One for All, improved on a scale different to that of level 50 power, like, say, Katsuki's control of Explosion or Shoto's Half-Cold, Half-Hot, where did that put her?

I feel as if I'm standing in a valley, she thought, gritting her teeth as the sky brightened with another surge of light. She huffed, then punched the air with her left fist and her eyes widened for the shadows she was unable to manipulate without touching a surface blasted into the sky... however, in a more explosive way than she expected. Miyuki grunted as she fell onto her backside.

"Damn it!"

Katsuki dipped his hands into the boiling water briefly before sending off another large explosion into the air. Miyuki looked to her other side - Shoto was alternating between his ice and fire Quirks in order to regulate the temperature of the water in the tub he was in as well as improve his tolerance of his left side; Mashirao and Ejirou trained together, she noticed, as the redhead kept up his hardening while Mashirao hit him continuously with his tail to improve its durability. She thought that was a good pairing.

There was a large electric surge coming from the mountaintop nearby as Denki continuously sent an electric current through a battery. She pursed her lips as she looked towards Minoru. His head was bleeding from the constant removal of his pop-off balls; nearby, Ochaco looked nauseous as she spun in a ball using her zero-gravity. A shiver went down her spine when she heard Fumikage's cries coming from a dark cave close by -

"Yuki-Chan, are you okay?" Izuku asked from where he was performing cardio exercises in Tiger's Boot Camp.

"Yeah," Miyuki replied, assuring him with a smile before she continued training her Quirks. This time when she shot off a blast of shadow, she dug her heels into the ground.

"Damn it!" Katsuki shouted again as Tenya sped past the mountain once more.

Tsuyu's figure was illuminated against the mountainside she climbed using her tongue when Miyuki sent off another photon blast. The half-and-half girl blinked, her eyes aching slightly from the constant use of her visual Quirk.

In order to improve its reach, she was watching each of her classmates as they trained, even zeroing in on the most minute details - such as Hanta's elbows as he constantly produced tape from a mountaintop.

"What is this hell?"

Miyuki glanced over her shoulder. Class B was there, finally, and the students looked mortified by the sight of Class A's training boot camp.

"Those of you who are operative types will have to raise your maximum limits," Vlad King explained to his class. "Heteromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to their Quirks. Normally, this would occur as your bodies grow..."

"...But we don't have that time," Aizawa finished as he approached the other class.

"Class B, you hurry up, too," Vlad King told his students.