◆Chapter 92◇

"Pro level work just 30 minutes after getting their provisional hero licenses!" The interviewer said excitedly. "On today's show, we have three students who drove back villains - from U.A.'s hero course Class 1-A, Todoroki Shoto, Bakugo Katsuki, and Sasaki Miyuki."

After last night's incident on their way back from the exam, when she woke up this morning, Miyuki did not expect the media team she saw setting up downstairs when she came to make her breakfast. Aizawa informed her they were there to conduct an interview of Shoto and Katsuki after a video of them defeating the villains went viral online.

The woman interviewing them recognized who she was, too, from the incident that happened the night before. Miyuki didn't enjoy receiving public attention, and tried to back out as quickly as possible, but the media team was adamant and so she found herself seated between Shoto and Katsuki in front of the interviewer. Shoto was rather stiff to her right and Katsuki was very laid back on her left.

"Do the three of you normally have fun training together?" The interviewer asked them.

"Does it look that way to you?" Katsuki retorted. "You should get your eyes or brain checked!"

"Quite often, we do," Miyuki responded genially, blushing lightly under the bright lighting... and from second-hand embarrassment.

"We're friends," Shoto replied.

"Huh? Don't say random stuff!" Katsuki shouted. "Since when have you and I been friends?!"

"We spent a lot of time because of the supplementary classes, right?" Shoto answered coolly.

"What kind of system is that?" Katsuki sharply replied. "Spending time together doesn't mean we're friends!" Miyuki felt her gut twist.

"What system are you talking about?" Shoto asked.

"I don't know!" Katsuki blasted. "You should get your brain checked, too!"

This can't be happening... Miyuki thought, paling with horror at his responses.

Soon, the interview was publicised and Miyuki dreaded watching it, and was even more mortified when she arrived for class that morning and saw her classmates watching it.

"Do you have fun training together?"

"Quite often, we do."

"We're friends."

"Were you scared?" The interviewer asked next.

"No. I was able to act without fear according to my training," Shoto replied.

"Emergency situations are a part of our class curriculum, so we were prepared to handle the situation," came Miyuki's voice. The half-and-half girl covered her face, embarrassed at the sound of her voice.

"Are the two of you related, by any chance?"

"No," Shoto answered first as he and Miyuki shared a look with each other. "We just have similar Quirks."

"Really? Tell me more about how..."

Miyuki felt her blush deepen as Hanta and Denki cried with laughter, the video still playing on their phones.

"They were interviewed for a whole hour, and Bakugo's answers weren't used at all!" Denki said. "All you see of him is this cut-off part in the corner!"

"Use my answers...!" Katsuki stated through gritted teeth.

"They were protecting him in a sense, huh?" Ochaco pointed out.