◆Chapter 18◇

*Incoming call from
Unknown number*

Miyuki's location: Izuku's kitchen

Katsuki's location: bedroom

Miyuki:
Hello??

Katsuki: Oi, Pepperhead.

Miyuki:
Bakugou-Kun?! H-How did you
get my number?!

Katsuki: That doesn't matter right now -

Miyuki: *Izuku is with her*
Is that Kacchan?!
H-How did he get your number??

Katsuki:
Deku?!

On the other side of the line, Miyuki covered the receiver and looked at the green-haired boy across from her.

"I don't know, he won't tell me!"

Miyuki: *uncovers receiver*
I'm at Izuku's house. We're studying.
Was there something you needed?

Katsuki: Tch. Just come over to my house.

Miyuki:
W-What?! Where's this coming from
all of a sudden?? Why do I -

Katsuki: *irritated* Just... get your dumb ass over here!

*Ends call*

Miyuki pulled her phone away from her ear and looked at it strangely.

That was... unexpected.

When Miyuki left to go over to her friend's place, there were a myriad of things she expected and thought could happen: she could be jumped by a gang of thieves, a villain would suddenly attack, or that even a meteorite was hurtling towards earth and she would get to see the Pro heroes in action again.

Never did she think Bakugou Katsuki would have her number, let alone call her. She wondered for a moment if it was actually him who called.

But then she remembered the angry voice screaming through the line.

It was him, all right...

"Is everything alright, Yuki-Chan?" Izuku asked as she put down her phone. "What did Kacchan want?"

"Yeah, everything's good. Just..." She scratched her cheek with her pencil's eraser, "Bakugou-Kun wants me to go over to his house..."

Izuku blanched, his face almost turning as white as the floor where Miyuki's school bag sat. Miyuki looked at him in concern.

"Izuku? Are you choking or something? Do you need water?" She reached over and hit his back. He sputtered. Her gentle taps were somewhat... tough.

"N-No, I'm fine, Yuki-Chan. It's just..." It sounded too unlike him to be true. Is she sure she was talking to him? Why would Kacchan invite Miyuki to his house?

Izuku's eyes widened and his eyes slowly looked at the black-and-white-haired girl. She had gone back to looking at her math textbook.

"Yuki-Chan... wh-what are... you and Kacchan...? Is there something going on...?"