that little pink skirt

18+ only. Smut.

Stepping into your apartment, you kicked off your shoes and hung your coat on the rack. After a trying day at work, you were admitted in a pretty bad mood. Your head hurt, your feet ached and this blister at the back of your ankle made you want to burst into tears. However, you took some deep breaths and collected yourself as you put your bag aside. You forced yourself to change into loungewear and just fell onto the couch in front of the TV with a bottle of wine and a glass. You poured yourself a glass of wine and took a few sips before putting the glass down onto the coffee table. As you reached for the TV remote, you realised how quiet the place was without Auli'i. You tiredly flipped through the many channels but couldn't settle on anything so you frustratedly tossed the remote aside. Crossing your legs, you took the glass into your hand once again and just spaced out, letting your mind run free. Unbeknownst to you, you were suddenly thinking about how, at work some guy's girlfriend came to visit him at work. Then your mind drifted to Auli'i. Who you were waiting for, to come home from set. You were thinking about the time you had an off day and went to set to surprise her. Once you saw her in that black tube top and matching cropped blazer, your breathing hitched. And that baby pink mini skirt with the gold chain...God, it drove you absolutely insane how good she looked in that outfit. Riele saw you practically ogling at her and laughed, making fun of you for it. You just couldn't get that out of your mind no matter how hard you tried. Auli'i knew it too, because whenever she was talking to you, she'd lean over just enough for you to get a few of her chest. Riele was sitting in a sear next to you on the other side and when she asked questions about the upcoming shots, Auli'i would do the same thing. Not to mention those eyes she kept giving you every once in awhile. "Do you two want to switch seats? Because we gotta run some lines."

"No, I think she's fine in that spot." Auli'i shrugs innocently, "Right, baby?" She gives you a peck on the lips but as she pulls away, her teeth tugged at your bottom lip slightly. Just so slightly. Barely enough. It made your heart start racing as a burn in your core ignited. You exhaled harshly, saying, "Sure." Over the next few hours, her little...antics did not stop, simply causing your frustration to grow. When the crew declared that it was a wrap for the day, you wasted no time getting her out of there and then home.

"Relax." She chuckles huskily.

"No, I-"

You were pulled out of your thoughts by some noise on the other side of your front door. You tensed up for a moment before realising it was Auli'i asking your neighbour something. Followed by an 'okay, thank you.', there was knock on the door. "Y/N? Are you home?"

You rushed to the door and opened it. Seeing Riele standing there, holding up Auli'i. Who was drunk. "Oh, thank God you're home. This was the address she told me to take her to, saying that she moved, before she just...blacked out."

"Yeah, she moved in with me a couple weeks ago."

"Oh, nice." Riele chuckles, "Now, the movie officially wrapped today and we got to keep some stuff. She uh, chose that outfit to keep among other things. If you're wondering why she's home wearing wardrobe. We did go for some drinks to celebrate, so she uh. Well, this happened."

"Oh, is it?" You hummed, helping Auli'i over to the couch with her. "Thanks for uh, sending her home,"

"Oh, no problem." She smiled, eyes noticing the bottle of alcohol on the table, "Long day?"

You nod, "Yeah. I'm...so, tired."

"I get that. I'll uh, leave you to it. Have a good weekend, okay?"

"Thanks, you too." You returned the smile, "G'night."

——

You helped her get her shoes off and put them away. "Hey, you." You crouched down and brushed the hair out of her face. She stirs slightly. Then, her eyes fully just opened after a little bit. "Hey," She croaked out while sitting up. She, too, noticed the wine. "Long day?"