pretty baby [1]

18+ only. Smut.

"It is so hot in here." You grumbled.

"Take your sweatshirt off." Auli'i says.

"I'm...not wearing a shirt underneath."

"So? Why can't you just take that off and change into one of my tank tops or t-shirts?" She shrugs, looking through her array of books on the shelf. She picks one out and sat down in bed.

You gave her words a ponder while she cracked open a new storybook. Soon enough, you were standing in front of her closet and picking out her favourite shirt of yours to put on. "Looks good on you." She commented.

You only chuckled, it was a pretty old t-shirt that you insisted she kept because of how comfortable it was. "Good. It's yours."

"Come here." She patted the empty space beside herself, wanting you to join her.

"What do you want?" You squinted at her.

"Nothing. Had a long week at work, and I wanna cuddle with you on this fine Saturday evening." She answered cheekily.

"Yeah, right." You bit back a smirk, "I'm sweaty as fuck."

"Doesn't matter." She shrugs, "Baby, come here."

"Okay." You did as she told you, eventually laying your head on her lap. Auli'i instinctively started running her hand through your hair and massaging your scalp- you loved that and she knew it. "How was your week, my love?" She asks you, her gaze soft and loving. "Um, well- I work in customer service so the people I meet on the daily are a treat."

"Oh, sarcasm, huh?" She chuckles.

"Tests my will, really." You sighed, "But the pay's pretty good and I've made a couple of good friends, so I think I'll just stay at it for awhile."

She hums, nodding, "I'm glad."

"How was your week?" You asked her in return.

"Last week of shoot starts Monday. Then, it's the wrap party, which- do you wanna come with?"

"If you want me to. I wouldn't want to be in the way or anything."

"No, I'm sure everyone would love to finally meet you." She smiled.

"Then I'll be there." You mirrored her smile, "Gosh, I can't take this- why is it so hot in the summer?!"

"A cold shower sure sounds nice in this heat." She mentions.

"But you already-"

"I'm sweaty, so, another shower would actually feel nice." She chuckles, "I just don't wanna get up."

"If I get up, will you get up?"

"Depends on whether or not you'll join me."

"I will if you want me to." You told her nonchalantly.

"Okay, join me in the shower, please?" She requested.

"Okay." You gladly sat up then got out of bed. She trails behind you, grabbing towels and fresh sets of clothes for you two. She leaves them on the countertop while you turned the water on. Heater was obviously off because of the weather. You were immediately turning the water on and standing underneath it, letting it hit your bare skin and cool you off. Soon enough, Auli'i steps into the shower as well. Your eyes were closed in an attempt to get relaxed, but you felt her presence then the warmth of her body pressed up against yours briefly. Before you could grab the shampoo bottle, Auli'i beats you to it and was shampooing your hair for you. "How's that feel?" Her breath fans against the back of your neck which makes you squirm slightly. "Good, thank you, babe." You smiled of relief. Auli'i then turned the water off, causing you to open your eyes and turned to face her. "Hi, pretty." She grins, pecking you on the lips.