queen of hearts [2]

18+ only. Chapter contains mature themes, and distressing scenes. Including but not limited to: mental health, criminal activity, coarse language. Reader discretion is advised.

"I DID NOT TOUCH HER!" The guys yells.

"Who, dumbass?" Fin crosses his arms, tossing a photo of Auli'i onto the table, then one of you. A smirk surfaces on the suspect's face at the sight. "I did not touch Auli'i."

"So you admit it, you touched her?" The sergeant asks, picking up the photo of you.

"Why's it matter? She was asking for it."

"Asking for it? You've got some nerve groping the lady in broad daylight."

"Why'd you do it?" Rollins asked, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Oh, touch her? She's the closest I could get."

"To who you've been so desperately getting the attention of? You don't get it do ya? Auli'i isn't interested." Rollins spay harshly.

"I. love. her. She's the queen of my heart."

"Oh, is it? She doesn't seem to know it but is instead kissing...her." Fin knew what he was doing- he needed this side of the suspect to be sign by the ADA who was watching the interrogation. "You couldn't take it and wanted to scare her off." The blonde detective prodded.

"That's not gonna work, pal." Fin scoffs. "You're thirty-eight. You're just a creep. We already have you for sexual misconduct. But that's just a slap on the wrist, that's not enough."

"Oh, come on. That bitch enjoyed it." The suspect scoffs.

"Well, that 'bitch' is the love of your queen's life. So what now? All I've heard about you is that you're a disgusting lowlife that stalks other people to make a living."

"What, what could you have possibly heard about me?"

"For one, 'Leopold Burns', we figured out your real name: Ashley Snider."

The suspect froze, swallowing thickly as his fists clenched. "No, no, that's not possible."

"Most of your life's on the internet, Ashley. So that was very possible. Ever heard about a digital footprint?" Rollins had a folder full of posts with captions that were basically sexual fantasies. "Take this for example- 2017. She was a minor. Look what you wrote, you scum. Then again, that week. And again, and again, and again. Nearly six hundred posts and more than a thousand comments. All filled with hatred, homophobia, sexual fantasies."

While the interrogation was going on, Olivia was also present on the other side of the glass panel. Until her cellphone rang and she stepped further away. "Benson."

"Cap- oh, my God. Captain, someone just sucker punched Auli'i."

"Y/N? Where are you? Oh my goodness. Okay, I'll be right there. Stay put."

Olivia hangs up and pulls Fin out from interrogation to let him know what she'd just found out.

"Do we think it's an accomplice?"

"Don't know yet. I'm going down to Mount Sinai West with Velasco to figure it out. You hold down the fort, alright?"

"You got it." Fin nodded

"Velasco! You're coming with me. Someone just sucker punched our victim." Olivia hollers.

— • —