Her Work of Art*

18+ only. Smut.

You've been waiting for this moment: being completely alone with AJ. Well, not completely, per se- because there was currently a bit of a party going on. You and AJ were currently on hour two of attending the party and have already been selected players for a spin the bottle round while drinking soon beers. So...you guys were a little tipsy seeing that you two didn't consume alcohol often. Neither you nor AJ were heavy on the PDA, so when the alcohol gave you and her the courage to publicly makeout with each other, there wasn't even a moment of hesitation. Which was...weird, for AJ. Or maybe just unexpected. She usually wasn't like this. AJ was shy and careful - way shyer than you were in moments of showing affection. Your friends were shocked but cheered you two on, just for the heck of it. Half a minute later, you and AJ mutually pull away. But, there was no turning back. That ignited something in AJ she's never felt: desire. Red hot desire for you.

Her gaze for the rest of the night seemed different- it was lustful. Her touches, they were no longer innocent- each one seemingly laced with the purpose to rile you up or let you know that she wanted you to reciprocate. This was completely new to you, and to her. She never would've thought she'd be doing something like this, trying to get you to understand that she wanted you tonight. The both of you were still learning a lot about the other person- especially in the field of what was preferred in times of...'bedroom activities'. That hasn't happened yet, but sweet kisses turn into handsy make outs more often. She'd even started to take your top off during one of those sessions.

The main thing stopping both of you was the nerves, taking the first step and going for it. You were scared that you had no clue what to do to make her feel good. And AJ, she felt that way too. But yet, nothing progressed because both of you were scared of disappointing each other.

"AJ, you want to-"

"y/n, you want to-"

"Oh, God. Wow, okay." AJ thought to herself as she led you through the living room and out the front door. "We'll go to my place. My mom and dad aren't home, and Gabi will be spending the weekend at Chantal's."

You've never felt this excited...it was completely foreign feeling for you. That and what was coming up for you in about twenty minutes. You simply had a hard time keeping those sinful thoughts out of mind, a hard time keeping yourself from imagining her hands roaming your body, a hard time not thinking about her bare chest in front of your face for you to enjoy. After many, many close calls, you were yearning for more tonight. Way, way more.

Once you walked into the privacy of her house, your heart rate picks up as you feel that god forsaken rush of heat course through you before pooling in between your thighs. AJ was leading you by the hand at first, then she lets it go, sliding her arm around your waist. Single handedly closing and locking her bedroom door, she nudges you to sit on her bed, where she joins you a second later.

"You said you were ready for more than just making out?" AJ asks you quietly, her chocolate brown orbs staring into your eyes. Loving, that's what they were. But also, a glint of playfulness, eagerness somehow oozed from them. You could only offer her a nod, feeling as if your ability for speaking was gone from the anticipation. "You...wanna take the next step tonight?" AJ continues asking, a hand on your shoulder, waiting for what to do next depending on your reply.

"Yeah." You finally managed. She pushes you onto her mattress with that hand, slowly. You laid down on the soft surface, watching her clambering over to your side and laying down. She holds your face in both hands, caressing it as she kisses you on the lips gently, making you smile. Little by little, both your kisses become increasingly passionate. This goes on for a bit- the two of you enjoyed the familiarity. But soon, she reaches under your shirt to fondle with your clothed breasts, politely asking if she could take your top off. You agreed, shifting yourself a little bit so she had space to do so. As she slips the t-shirt over your head, she watches you- your face and your body. To learn how your face changes, how your body reacts to her gestures...and committing them to her memory so that she could use them to your advantage.