queen of hearts [1]

18+ only. Chapter contains mature themes, and distressing scenes. Including but not limited to: mental health, criminal activity, coarse language. Reader discretion is advised.

"Cap, someone just walked in and wants to talk to you." Fin knocks on Captain Olivia Benson's office door, "Asked for you specifically."

"Oh." She stops writing, looking up at him, "Send them in."

The guy leads you into the office and shut the door. The older lady asks you to sit. "Hi, I'm Olivia Benson. How can I help you?"

"Someone's been stalking me and my girlfriend." You started, "And the guy touched me when I was buying my breakfast on the way here."

"Let's start by walking me through today so far, alright?"

"I dropped Auli'i off at work this morning then drove home. Tried to sleep for a bit then went to take a run around the park. Some guy was there taking pictures- I thought he was just a photographer taking photos of the nature but when I stopped at a food cart to get coffee, he was right beside me taking pictures of my face. When I left, he followed behind me. I saw him again outside the diner with the camera. While I was ordering in line, he somehow came up to me and just - grabbed...my butt. Told me to keep quiet and just ran out. Didn't even finish my food and just rushed here."

"I'm gonna need you to describe him. But first, I need to know more about places you and your girlfriend frequent- workplaces, gyms, restaurants, anywhere that he could ran into either of you in the first place."

"Um, my girlfriend's an actress." You sniffled, "Auli'i Cravalho. She's been telling me that that same guy's been following her from event to event, tried to enter her set, followed us throughout the day. It just- at first we thought he was just a dedicated fan that we kept seeing at events but he desperately tries to get her attention and yells, gets upset when she doesn't bother. Because it just- makes us so uncomfortable."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Couple months. Uh- we had moved from Greenwich Village to the Times Square area."

"Because of him?"

"Yeah. We moved there because it was a way busier area so it'd be harder for him to spot us. But we thought wrong- he still found us."

"Where do you work?"

"I can't find a job yet. I was working at the bagel place in midtown. Liberty Bagel, then I had to quit. Started working at the library. Quit again because we had to move."

"Okay, and where's Auli'i currently filming?"

"Changes often. On location at Rockefeller, then CBS today."

"Okay, I'll have people from my squad be at those locations with unmarked care, alright?" She assured, "Now- when did you first notice that guy?"

"Not in New York. It was at an event for Auli'i's movie: Darby and the Dead- Los Angeles Theatre Center. He was with the media people. At least I thought he was." You began, "That's where I first saw him. I asked Auli'i about this but she doesn't want to talk about it. I used to frequent the Shake Shack in Midtown and Liberty Bagels...Bryant Park. Now I rarely go out- just for job interviews because I am terrified of that guy."

Olivia writes down important information you shared as you continue to speak, "He tends to wear a cap every time."

"Is it a specific color?"

"No." You shook your head.

"Okay, anything else that can help us recognise the guy? Scars, tattoos, piercings."