Capri's freaky folder

Your relationship with Capri wasn't a secret. But what she kept on her phone, password protected, was a folder for her eyes only...full of you. and her. But mostly you. You lived with Capri so the both of you spend quite a lot of time together, and since you were self-employed — while Capri was a cheer coach who only worked every other day, you two had quite a bit of time on your hands. and what did she do about that?

She was holding onto her phone, the juncture between your legs in the frame and focus on the video. Her finger slides inside your dripping cunt, you flinch and back away while giving her a shrill whine. Capri chuckles, going faster until you couldn't take it anymore and unraveled. "What a good girl you are..." Capri caresses your throbbing pussy with her hand, inevitably grinning as she does so making you go insane. "Fuck..." You panted. "You wanna give me another one baby? I know you can, be a good girl and give me another."

~~~~~

Capri stripped her clothes off and abandoned them on the bathroom floor, the bathroom door left slightly ajar, creaks when you pushed it open and walked into the room and frame of the video. Her hands rest on your hips, but soon she'd moved to stand behind you. Chin resting on your shoulder, arms winded around you. Capri presses a trail of kisses from your shoulder to your arm. Eventually, she lifted your leg up and put your foot on the counter. Her phone was propped up just right, catching a full view of your pussy as she'd wanted. She kneels down, you lowered yourself just enough so she could have you in her mouth. You whimpered, grinding against her mouth soon enough. Her hands grabbed either of your ass cheeks, leaving red marks when they left your skin. "Let me hear you, keep going." Capri hums making you squirm. Your legs shook a little feeling her breath tickle your sensitive nether regions.

"Mm— fuck— fuck. Faster, Capri."

~~~~~

Photo one, you had her tit in your mouth, teeth tugging on the peak. A dizzy grin on your face.

~~~~~

Photo two, you were squeezing it. Your hands barely able to hold onto much of it.

~~~~~

Photo three, you were straddling her in order to have taken this photo. Her face blissed out, your hand grabbing her tit.

~~~~~

You sat in front of mirror, capturing everything in the reflection while holding your phone in one hand. Your free hand, reached forward while your legs spread open and began to rub your clit. Your eyes closed after awhile, fully lost in the moment and increasing pleasure. "I wish it was you fucking me with your fingers right now..." You said breathily. "Shit, I miss you, Capri."

~~~~~

"I'll be home soon, princess~" Capri exhales, chuckling over her words, "I miss you so much."

You scrolled to the next video in the file.

~~~~~

"Miss me, baby?" Capri says, barely audible in the video as your phone shook in your hand. You were sat on the floor in between her legs, in front of that same mirror. Her fingertips teased your clit, you both watch yourself drip...soaking the floor beneath you. Capri ran two fingers up and down your folds, bringing them up to your mouth. You took them without resistance, cleaning them off. Capri grins, then moved to kiss you behind your ear. You squirm while feeling her spread you open, two fingers gliding into your tight hole.

"Oh...fuck. Fuck." You breathed out shakily, head rolling back onto her shoulder, "Fuck, I've missed you so fucking much..."