Adrien Imagine

He strolled down the hallway towards his next class carefree. That's what he could never do around his strict father. He'd be scolded for his "bad manners." He hated how he could never spend time with his father.

"Hey Adrien," a girl cooed, waving at him. He smiled politely and waved back at the girl.

"What's up, Adrien?" a boy asked him.

"Nothing much," Adrien replied smoothly.

He finally arrived at his class and slid into his seat. His friend Nino waited for him eagerly.

"Hey, dude," Nino greeted.

"Hey Nino," Adrien smiled back. He could hear excited chatter from behind and already knew that it was Marinette and Alya conversing.

Marinette. He liked her as a friend, but nothing more. At least he didn't think so. He already had another love interest, and that was Ladybug. He couldn't betray his secret love.

Speaking of secrets, his life as Chat Noir was interesting. Ladybug of course contributed to that aspect. Whenever Adrien had that black mask on, he felt invincible; and not just because he had superpowers. He could forget about his strict lifestyle and embrace his wild side. Chat Noir was the type of superhero Adrien looked up to when he was a kid. Now he could be that person.

"Adrien and Marinette, you're partners," his teacher said.

Marinette squealed behind him. He smiled and turned around, where Marinette tried to suppress her excitement.

"Hey partner," Adrien greeted, his vibrant green eyes staring into hers.